Page 61 of 282 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    Nice resculpt, Basker!!! (note to self, no making fun of LT anymore)
    it's weird to see some of the younger faces transforming... not like us old guys, pictures of me have looked the same for YEARS... I just thought, mebbe I'll put up an OLD pic of me, in a new thread... mebbe "before and after" style
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I am not sure if I ever have posted a picture of myself with my twin brother Martin.

Here's a picture from a wedding rehearsal dinner the other night. Our sister Susan is sandwiched between us. For those Sir Steve's Fantasy Hockey Players, my bro is the fellow who runs Moe's Tavern, league champion last year.

And yes, my sister was sloshed that night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twinsandwich.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	6779  
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

hey man, which one's you??? I could guess you'd be to yer sister's left..... is that right???
    open bars can be a dangerous concept

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    hey man, which one's you??? I could guess you'd be to yer sister's left..... is that right???
    open bars can be a dangerous concept
    Thanks mabudon, forgot to say. You are right . . . or is it left? I am to my sister's left, sans the tie. I am the elder twin btw, seven minutes, and the sexier and smarter one . . . as if you guys couldn't tell already.

Anyway, my older brother got married over the weekend. I was a groomsmen. I might post a pic or two of that happy occasion.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I don't think I've ever actually posted a pic of myself here...

So then, cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Davedrinks.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	6782  
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Y'know when your partner just doesn't listen and keeps on yacking on and on about those stupid trivial things and it all gets too much? Well that happened....

So that's what Bilfremore looks like. Aha... it all fits now.

Jargo, it's too bad you weren't wearing your Weequay mask when that picture was taken or else you might have been spared.

Quote Originally Posted by billfremore
    I don't think I've ever actually posted a pic of myself here...

So then, cheers!
    Whoa! You bear a striking resemblance to one of the doctors on 'Scrubs'.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Jargo, steady......... is THAT what happens when you're typing the "rant" posts???
    You could save time and energy with some new "eye-beam recognition software" from IBM... it converts the furious energy of most deadly eye-lasers into readable text, and.......
    Okay, fine. SOMEONE will buy it.
    At least that pic explains the whole "orange" business
    And billfremore... I've said you sound like barry white... that pic just makes everything a bit more confusing....

My bad, I thought Jargo was getting shot in the face . . . not shooting energy from his eyes.