Page 71 of 282 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I wanted to use Across the Stars as the bridal dance, but there is that slow, quiet part that doesn't seem like it would work too well. On a related note - CaptainSolo1138 used the Imperial March as his bridal party introduction song. It was pretty sweet.
    Same reason we didn't use it. Too quiet in the middle and at times too dramatic.

That Artoo idea's pretty cool though!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.Reason
    Note to Mabudon - check the hair, Bro! I'll be in your league by this time next year!!!
    Noted, man, looking good... must be a lot easier for you to blend in now.... BTW you'll look awesome once you get past the mullet phase

Jargo- Looking good Bro, glad to "see" you here, if only briefly ....

Man, now that this thread's back I guess a current picture should be posted, it's been awhile
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Sith Lord - Nice pics! Congrats on the nuptials!

Jargo - Nice to see you around.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    On a related note - CaptainSolo1138 used the Imperial March as his bridal party introduction song. It was pretty sweet.
    I freakin' rule! Thanks, Rocketboy. Looking forward to your wedding. You must talk the other half (or whine, as I did) into having a Star Wars element at the wedding. It doesn't have to be obnoxious, just a tip of the cap.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

alright, got three new pictures. I had to get a suit (the second I've ever owned) for my college senior pics this week and when/if i have any job interviews. so, alas, here are a few pictures. One of which is just me in the suit and the other two are me in the suit with my Life Aquatic red hat. If you don't get the red hat/understand it, see the flick today! enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zissou hat1.JPG 
Views:	119 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	10043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team zissou.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	10044   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the senator.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	10045  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    alright, got three new pictures. I had to get a suit (the second I've ever owned) for my college senior pics this week and when/if i have any job interviews. so, alas, here are a few pictures. One of which is just me in the suit and the other two are me in the suit with my Life Aquatic red hat. If you don't get the red hat/understand it, see the flick today! enjoy.
    I MUST SEE THE FLICK.........JMG, you look kinda like Fred Durst with that red hat on.........
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

This is a picture about...4-5 years ago.My hair is long in the pic,but for some reason really doesnt look like it. Took me long enough to finally upload one,stupid file size

http://www.boomspeed.com/tffadmin/Autumn2.jpg
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    This is a picture about...4-5 years ago.My hair is long in the pic,but for some reason really doesnt look like it. Took me long enough to finally upload one,stupid file size

http://www.boomspeed.com/tffadmin/Autumn2.jpg
    Cool, good to see another face on here! I'm going to attach a picture of me and my mom. My mother is battling cancer, and lost all her hair. I shaved my head, and we took some pictures together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shaven head pictures 009 (5).jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	10624  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

About time IJG.....

Frett I admire your family values. A big arsed to you.

Hey IJG, that is some mad photo-posting skills ya got there (I talked to her for about and hour and a half as she tried to get the pic up )
    Looks like you were pretty eager to get the shot so you could put laughing boy down

And frett, MAN, you got a bit o' Vin Diesel going on, such a sweet gesture on your part with the added bonus of makin you look almost dangerous, good man!!!
    double to you!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.