Page 91 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Don't be upset with me JJB, but I have never watched Happy Gilmore all the way through. I only keep seeing the scene where he is fighting with Bob Barker. Good stuff!
    Nawwww I'm not upset at ya Frett but I will say Happy Gilmore is a good flick. Its hard to say that the Bob Barker scene isn't the best part of the flick!

One of the other good lines from Happy Gilmore comes to mind: "Grizzly Adams did have a beard."
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    One of the other good lines from Happy Gilmore comes to mind: "Grizzly Adams did have a beard."
    Rogue II you can help yourself to a warm glass of shut the H up.

I eat pieces of ---- like you for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by JJB
    You eat pieces of ---- for breakfast?
    No...I... Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    If not you'll eat some hay? Maybe go for a walk down by the bay?
    "I just may !"

I'm posting these pics for Jaymz and my other zombie killaz (what up Guyute and Hellboy and the others ??? ) but if anybody else wants a gander at the ol' Cae-Dog, now's your chance.

These are from last weekend's Fangoria Weekend of Horrors convention, first is me with George F***ing Romero (and what appeared to be G-Ro's grandson? ) and then me with Tom Savini.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonyromero.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	13560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonysavini.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	13561  

Very nice Caesar. About time you posted some pics of you. JJB you're next(both of you.)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    These are from last weekend's Fangoria Weekend of Horrors convention, first is me with George F***ing Romero and then me with Tom Savini.
    I've never been so jealous in my entire life. Awesome stuff!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Sorry Wildcat, I forgot to include you in the list of Zombie fans. My bad !

There were tons of other cool folks at that show too, including Nathan Fillion aka Mal Reynolds from Firefly/Serenity who was there with people like Michael Rooker (a very drunken Rooker, I might add ) to promote the new flick Slither. The pics of Fillian and Rooker are awesome/hilarious.

The thing about Romero is that it is was the second time I "met" him at a convention, the first time being for a Day of the Dead reunion in 2004. However, they were moving the line along so quickly that we could NOT get pics with George. But I got him this time, I was not going to be denyed twice.

It's about time, Caes. You look pretty close to what I pictured, too.

Now I for sure won't be able to quit you.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.