Page 99 of 279 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    This one I've had on my myspace profile a while but it's new-ish. taken a few weeks back.
    It's Jason Kay's(of Jamiroquai) stunt double.

Here is I, 1991 pimpin', graduation photo. And my bro and I hanging with Wookiees at Cele 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me1991.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myselfssg2.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	14372  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ok, who else is curious to see Caesar's teeth? What is he hiding with that patented ear to ear grin? I'm bettin' there's a fine grill under there (ala Slicker's old avatar).

I bet he's got a bada55 grill in there, too.

Here's a pic of me and my twins. It's alot of work, but it's worth it.

My wife gets mad at me whenever that picture pops up somewhere, because I say in my best Brian Fellow voice: "Ugh! Why that baby got two heads?!"
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

that's a great pic, cappy!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    My wife gets mad at me whenever that picture pops up somewhere, because I say in my best Brian Fellow voice: "Ugh! Why that baby got two heads?!"
    hah! that's awesome. "just think about it!"
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

You look tired in that pic. Had you just finished entertaining any Bizarros?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was home on my lunch. I had spent the morning dealing with the bIZARRO'S at work.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I was home on my lunch. I had spent the morning dealing with the bIZARRO'S at work.
    I did not realize you were in that particular line of work. You probably should not brag about it. It is illegal in most states, you know.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here's a pic of me and my twins. It's alot of work, but it's worth it.
    You didnt say the were Siamese twins joined at the feet dude.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

WHOOPS ! I meant Luke, Tycho, the pic I took BEFORE that was with a Han Solo guy. Understandable confusion.

KH, I was not actually goosing Venom but with that look on his face I thought it would look funny if I pretended to grab some A...and the angle of the shot was perfect for that !

As for not smiling with my teeth, f*** the lot of you.
    My whole life I've heard crap like that and people are retarded for asking, why the f*** do they care anyway? I'll start a new thread to vent about it.

Caesar, you should really show off your pearly whites when you smile. You look like a pervert.
    Tommy, close your eyes.