Page 103 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Can someone please remove the word "penant" from Guy's post above? Since it was mentioned in the same breath as "Cubs" it had to have been a typo.

Don't make me come up there ans slash yer tires their mate! Cubs will make it some year, just not this one.

Oh, and if I took one of me with my hat on, The hair would billow out to the sides like Bozo the clown.

Notice I am not smiling.................. .........................must be the teeth.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Pic of me in early July out with my peeps. And for the record, cigars are VERY VERY bad. Don't smoke, kids.

and hopefully this'll assist in the casting of myself in the SSG movie!
    Do my eyes deceive me or is that a BLACKSTONE pipe tobacco cigar?!!!
    My favorite!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Don't make me come up there ans slash yer tires their mate! Cubs will make it some year, just not this one.
    That reminds me of an article from The Onion a few years ago. The headline was 'For the 135th Year the South Does Not Rise Again.' It went on to say that the South WILL rise again it just won't happen this year, maybe next year and if not then then the year after.

How come we don't see any SW stuff in the background Frett? Or with your armor on? Have you told your lady-friend?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    How come we don't see any SW stuff in the background Frett? Or with your armor on? Have you told your lady-friend?
    Because the pictures are taken in in my kitchen, the only minamal Star Wars room in my house. I have my Cubs and Bears stuff in there.

Yes, my lady friend does know of my sad little addiction, and she likes Star Wars.

Attached one of me in my armor from the June "Relay for Life"

Also attached one of me after I shaved the for 2 weddings I am attending, one last night, and one in about 5 hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry trooper.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	14436   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7776.2.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	14437  

I saw one picture of the Lucas Trooper mail-away figure, and one of David Hasselhoff's Michael Knight - where was your picture BobaFrett?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I saw one picture of the Lucas Trooper mail-away figure, and one of David Hasselhoff's Michael Knight - where was your picture BobaFrett?
    Funny guy there Tycho.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Attached one of me in my armor from the June "Relay for Life."
    You did a relay for life in your trooper kit!?!?! AWESOME!!!

Frett, PLEASE tell me you posed that sausage like that on purpose?