Page 109 of 282 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2816
    I'm not invited?

You son of a motherless goat.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hell Chux, yousa invited too, tho depending on the travel arrangements, we might have to have a separate "reception"- you can make the hors D'oveu- the snacks (and maybe pick up KH on the way), and if we time it right, RII and Vyn can join in as well- tho with that guestlist there'd be literally dozens of "personalities" and our house ain't that big.
    Thinking about it tho, the moer folks we have on board, the better our chances would be of Cappy snapping the pics... it'd be a damn goofy time if we got all them hats under one roof tho, I guarontee Isobars&
    Last edited by mabudonicus; 10-19-2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: &
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

You know what, I was telling Caps on MySpace that he should have baptized the little fella in The Cup...and now I'm thinking about how cool that would ACTUALLY be !

Can Hayden's Grandmom attend ?

On the issue of travel, I don't know if the nation of Canada will allow JimJam into their country...

Apologies, Chux, for only taking into consideration the upper midwest/Canadian SSG brigade. You're more than welcome to join us, as is KH and RII. I just fear that all the different The Grins being in one place at the same time will somehow alter the whole space-time continuity. And would they go after Slicker's mom, Slicker's dad or both?

Man, that would be one helluva party!

As for Haydakin in the Cup, I've already "scouted" the joint and as long as we distract the bored college student taking pictures of people with the Cup for $10 (even though you can walk right up and do it yourself for free!) we're golden.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

As I told Cappy on Myspace:
    You should have plopped him right on to of the Cup. Yeah, you probably would have been thrown out, but imagine how awesome of a pic (and story) that would have been!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Picture of me with my hair styled, not wet, or afro style, the way I wear it for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Just me.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	14690  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by CFF1138
    Man, that would be one helluva party!
    Thanks a lot, a-holes.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

So Frett...you only do a Kit Fisto when yer Lady is around, eh ?

What I'd like to know is who the hell takes all of these pictures for Frett and if they ever wonder what the hell he does with them?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabba"WhineArse"JohnL View Post
    Thanks a lot, a-holes.
    You're much too young. We're not down for corrupting the already twisted youth of today.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!