Page 110 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    On the issue of travel, I don't know if the nation of Canada will allow JimJam into their country...
    I've been to Canada twice so they would allow me, now would you be allowed Caesar?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    What I'd like to know is who the hell takes all of these pictures for Frett and if they ever wonder what the hell he does with them?!

It's called a "timer" and I hit the button after setting the camera on a shelf, and wait 10 seconds until the camera takes the picture. I like taking pictures because as I get older, they help me remember the many stages of my life. I still want to get my hands on the pictures my mom had for years of my in my early youth.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. frett
    I still want to get my hands on the pictures my mom had for years of my in my early youth.
    But for now they remain in the private collection of Matthew Brady*.

*Bonus points to any lamer who actually gets that.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Is he from the Brady Bunch?

OK:

Father - Mike Brady
    youngest - Bobby Brady
    Oldest - Greg Brady

I don't remember the name of the middle brother. Could this be Matthew Brady?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No, but false-close.

Matthew Brady was a Civil War era photographer. It was an old joke towards frett. (I'm gonna save "Jesus signed your yearbook" for a later date and time).

It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

It was PETER Brady, - the middle brother - wasn't it?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah, it was. Peter, Bobby, and Greg.

Then it was Cindy, Marcia, and Jan.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

How could you not remember Peter Brady...of the new found stardom....

My Fair Brady!

Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) hooks up with America's Next Top Model, Adrianne Curry (yummy!!!), on VH1's "The Surreal Life". Then they got their own series "My Fair Brady".

The greatest reality television of all time!!!
    May the force be with you.

Don't forget Geri Reischel as the Fake Jan on the Brady Bunch Variety Hour TV show...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    No, but false-close.

Matthew Brady was a Civil War era photographer. It was an old joke towards frett. (I'm gonna save "Jesus signed your yearbook" for a later date and time).

Come on now, I may be old, but I'm not that old!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!