Page 124 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2816
    Haha that's funny. Stay on target Chewie! I think your right.
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    So you're saying there's a chance?
    BRING IT ON! hehe
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Meeeeooooooooooooow
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Giraffe sound.
    MOOOOOOOOO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    have i mentioned lately that this place is turning into a freakin' zoo?

yep. a freakin' zoo.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn View Post

yep. a freakin' zoo.
    BAAAAAAA!!!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn View Post

yep. a freakin' zoo.
    I dont believe EC went HEHEHEHEHEHE
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    BRING IT ON! hehe
    Awesome. I'll see if Mrs. Solo wants to take a roadtrip!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Awesome. I'll see if Mrs. Solo wants to take a roadtrip!
    Yipes! Gettin' scary in here...

Good shot there Capt S.

I too play GH. Both of them. How good are you? For the first one, I've got 5 stars on all of the easy with 5 perfects (I'd have more but easy is just too damn easy), I've got 5 stars on all of the med, all but 2 have 5 stars on hard and have completed expert, just haven't got all 5 stars. On GH II I have 5 stars and 3 perfect on easy, 5 stars on all of med, all but 4 songs have 5 stars on hard and am about a third of the way through expert (no 5 stars yet).

I sit and play this for an hour or two at a time. TIme goes by fast then. What's cool is that I find afterwards, I'm playing my bass better. Strange. But hey if it works.

Oh and that reminds me, GHII is so much better than the original, now that you can play the bass or rythm parts in the co-op mode. Lots of fun.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Good shot there Capt S.
    Thanks, Sal!

I too play GH. Both of them. How good are you? For the first one, I've got 5 stars on all of the easy with 5 perfects (I'd have more but easy is just too damn easy), I've got 5 stars on all of the med, all but 2 have 5 stars on hard and have completed expert, just haven't got all 5 stars. On GH II I have 5 stars and 3 perfect on easy, 5 stars on all of med, all but 4 songs have 5 stars on hard and am about a third of the way through expert (no 5 stars yet).
    We're pretty much in the same boat. On the first GH, I've got all 5 starred on easy and medium, all but 2 five starred on hard ("Cowboys from Hell" and "Bark at the Moon" are impossible to 5 star!). I've got mostly 5 stars on expert, but can't even complete "Cowboys..." on expert. As far as GH 2, I haven't really had the time to really get into it. I've beaten every song on hard with about half of them 5 starred. I've only played a handful of songs on both easy and medium because, as you said, it's pretty boring. I was buzzing along pretty good on expert until I got to "Rock This Town". I got stuck and haven't really had the time the last couple weeks to pick it back up. I'll get to it eventually.

Oh and that reminds me, GHII is so much better than the original, now that you can play the bass or rythm parts in the co-op mode. Lots of fun.
    That's pretty fun. "Co-op" mode is pretty sweet. It's nice to sit back and play bass or rhythm after playing somethig like "Institutionalized"! Have you played rhythm on "Jessica" yet? I swear that's harder than playing lead on that song.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.