Page 148 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2816
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. The formula is a standard "feel good" movie and very predictable, but what appeals to me is the chemistry between the actors. I think it was a good casting combo for the major players and great suprises with the minor players (look what they've accomplished since 1996!). When it comes on, I usually sit down to watch.

...and speaking of watch, Mrs. Hanks sure looks good as "Marguerite"... (almost her real name BTW....)
    There's so much to love about that movie, but I'm always drawn to a film when the "soundtrack" is interwoven so well with the storyline (like with Grease and Amadeus). The story revolves around just one song, but the way the filmmakers varied it throughout was really ingenious. It really is an underrated film in a lot of ways.

I think this is the most recent picture I've had taken of myself. It's me in Las Vegas just the other week (Sept. 2007).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me in Las Vegas.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	16117  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I can only imagine what "stayed in Vegas" after Tycho left...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I can only imagine what "stayed in Vegas" after Tycho left...
    I bet it was Rogue II.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Haha.

This was me with my brother (center) and another groomsman at his wedding last weekend.

We're waiting for the professional photographer's pictures, so since I was in the wedding, I don't have anything more taken on my camera.

Name:	best men2.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	16122  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Handsomely dressed men!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

But remember, there's a Las Vegas in New Mexico, too. And I hear, whatever happens in Las Vegas, NM, is known by all 47 town residents and talked about for weeks at the gas station! Which "Vegas" were you at, Tycho?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Which "Vegas" were you at, Tycho?
    My lawyer suggested that I don't reveal that

"As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids. Both are hard working, and will serve you well."

Name:	Droids.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	16158  

These are from our camping trip over my b-day.

It rained all night Sunday so I got to open all my presents in the tent, and I was pretty tuckered out.

The second is of us waiting for the ferry to bring us back out to the island we were staying on. Thats the ferry set at ramming speed for my head......

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	16159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	us1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	16160  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car