Page 160 of 282 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    The night before my wedding I had them shaped and I broke out like crazy, to the point that RB's wife was begging me to let her put some concealer on it. I won't make that mistake again!
    That's ****ing hilarous! If ya keep it up, it gets easier and sexier
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    That's ****ing hilarous! If ya keep it up, it gets easier and sexier
    Mrs. Solo keeps barking up that tree, too. I get them trimmed when I get a haircut and that's enough for me. I'll settle for the grey area between Carson Kressley and Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I like a prominent brow. It's indicative of virility to me. except when it's on a woman and then it's just time to run.

Mr.DP I will have you know that your last post (myself being a fan of British comedy) put a vivid picture of you getting hit on the head with one o' the wicker purses by some old thick-browed woman, possibly yelling "GIT ORF MOI LARRRRRND!!!!" into my mind IMMEDIATELY upon readin it
    Iso & Baws

And that image is FUNNY
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

happens all the time. all the time. actually only ever happened once, the 'git orf my larrrrnd' bit. I was liberating apples from an orchard. some old dude came out waving a shovel in the air.

I miss having buster black dog around. he used to scare off the gypsies and vagrants, jehovahs witnesses and anyone wearing a luminous safety jacket.

why though, when the mormons send all their hot young bucks out to spread the word and help the needy do none ever knock on my door? yeah they'll pass in the street and say hi and smile but.... grrr

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    why though, when the mormons send all their hot young bucks out to spread the word and help the needy do none ever knock on my door? yeah they'll pass in the street and say hi and smile but.... grrr
    Maybe you could lure them in with some Donny & Marie music?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

LOL I may actually have a copy of paper roses. maybe they've been warned by the jehovahs witnesses who over here are almost exclusively wizened old women in grey raincoats and cloche hats. a jehovahs witness once came to my door and shoved a pamphlet at me with a picture of adam and eve stood by a stream where jungle and savannah animals were either drinking or looking longingly at adam and eve. I was asked "does this look like paradise to you?" and I said "no, that lion is about to eat the zebra and the elephant is going to trample the crocodile and the tiger will eat adam and eve. it's not a good neighbourhood really." or words to that effect. *cough*

what the hell is this thread about anyway?

I had to do some real digging to find my previous picture and I see that it was from 5 years ago. Time for an update...taken on Maui.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1631368444_8f0971ba63.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	16634  
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Did you return those shorts to Lt. Dangle after you were done?

Just kiddin' . . . nice background!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Ha ha. The swim trunks are riding a bit tight in that picture aren't they.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.