Page 162 of 282 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2816
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Here's one of me in Vegas last December when we went there for Matt's fight. In the lobby of the Mandalay Bay, they had a small display of Matt's shorts, gloves, etc. and that's what we're standing next to.

I'm in the black H.I.T. Squad hoodie and the other guy is Ben, he used to be one of our moderators on Matt's forums, but he had to resign recently for personal reasons.

(I was adjusting my camera case and he caught me before I could smile, I'm not trying to look like a tough guy.)
    You look like a mean hombre!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

this is me about to stick out my tounge:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dkbbyml.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	16665  

It's Stillakid's twin!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It's Stillakid's twin!
    I appear to have a number of dopplegangers on this site. The curious part: I predate them all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dkbflydva.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	16666  

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    oh my! *swoon*
    what are you, some kind of homo?!?!

You better keep your **** zipped up around me or my boyfriend will kick your ***!

oh yeah? well my boyfriend will take your boyfriend anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    oh yeah? well my boyfriend will take your boyfriend anytime!
    I have no doubt he could. It isn't hard. Mine cries when he watches Steel Magnolias.

mine watches too many gory medical shows. Then faints if anyone comes near him with a hypodermic needle. Go figure.

Well, you can't really hold that against him. I get whoosy when I get a shot. I'm fine as long as I don't see the needle go in, but if I do the nurse has to catch me.