Page 165 of 282 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2816
  1. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I'm f**king Matt Damon.
    That's a statement that can be taken two different ways.

  2. #1642
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I read in the gossip columns that she dumped Mickey for Slicker, and now Mickey is on suicide watch.
    I heard he dumped her because she was f***ing goofy.

  3. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    That's a statement that can be taken two different ways.
    Not really - He really is f*cking Matt Damon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  4. #1644
    Have you seen Sarah Silverman's video "I'm F*cking Matt Damon?"

    I can't link to it here but I think you can get it on YouTube with the obvious search perameter.

    Matt Damon himself sings on it with her. (Sarah Silverman is cute!)

    I saw her at Comic Con btw. Her thing was sometimes funny. Not always.

    But she's f*cking Matt Damon!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  5. #1645
    Getting back to the topic at hand...

    Here is a recent photo of me hosting one of my weekly Karaoke Shows here in NYC...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Karaoke Host Roberto.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	16690  
    -Roberto DARKLORD Williams

  6. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKLORD_67 View Post
    Getting back to the topic at hand...

    Here is a recent photo of me hosting one of my weekly Karaoke Shows here in NYC...
    Heyyyy, you're the super talented guy who does all those fantastic customs! Nice to put a face to all that incredible talent. Do you need an apprentice?

    Seriously though, do you ever post anywhere on how you do your customs?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

  7. #1647
    Darklord looks like a young Michael Dorn (Lt. Cmdr. Worf on Star Trek, out of make-up of course).

    We have a lot of celebrities here (Dorn, Damon, who else?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  8. #1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Heyyyy, you're the super talented guy who does all those fantastic customs! Nice to put a face to all that incredible talent. Do you need an apprentice?

    Seriously though, do you ever post anywhere on how you do your customs?



    Wow! "Super-talented" you say? I'm so flattered! Thanks for the compliment. Really made my day!

    As for my need for an apprentice, I may just take you up on that, padawan!

    I have not really posted a "How to Do Custom Action Figures Thread" anywhere, because the needs of each figure are SO different from the next. However, over at the Customizing forum at Rebelscum, I DO have some stickied posts of topics (How to Get Started Customizing Figures, How to Photograph your Custom Action Figures. etc.) that may be of help to aspiring customizers.




    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Darklord looks like a young Michael Dorn (Lt. Cmdr. Worf on Star Trek, out of make-up of course).

    We have a lot of celebrities here (Dorn, Damon, who else?)


    As a STAR WARS fan, I think I would have preferred having a resemblance to a young Billy Dee Williams... especially since we share the same last name.

    However, I guess resembling Michael Dorn is NOT a bad trade off. He was always a pretty good-looking dude.

    These threads are always so funny. I realize I may not exactly look like what a lot of folks may have imagined. But I guess to some degree none of us do.

    The two most common reactions I get from genre fans who first meet me are:

    1) Hey, you look and sound just like a young Michael Dorn.

    2) Your hands are so HUGE. How are you able to customize such small action figures?

    It's true. I'm just under 6'2", with Chewbacca-sized mitts! Look at my photo again and you'll see what I mean. In fact, my hands are so freakishly large, I keep ripping holes in all of the pockets of my garments, because I'm always trying to hide them, and I don't know my own strength. It's... quite embarrassing.
    -Roberto DARKLORD Williams

  9. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKLORD_67 View Post
    As a STAR WARS fan, I think I would have preferred having a resemblance to a young Billy Dee Williams... especially since we share the same last name.
    You would need a moustache to earn that sort of comparison.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  10. #1650

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO