Page 174 of 279 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2790

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too. i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.
    I could use your legs to pick my teeth
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Awwww...look at lil' Andy! He looks so cute! I just wanna pinch those lil' cheeks (the face cheeks, pervs)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, yeah. Double post. Screw you Grimlock moderators.

Here's a few of me from a recent trip to Yokohama. I think a few of them were taken at like 6 in the morning on our way to the train station to finally go home and get some sleep after being out all night. All of the Japanese are just random people that we met on the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beee mode night 030.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	16948   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beee mode night 105.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	16949   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beee mode night 130.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	16950  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That's not a random Japanese girl! That's famed movie star Koyashi Onara!!

(When someone translates that, I bet they giggle.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have no idea how Jedi_Kal-El linked me to The Village People. I didn't post anything about them at all.

Nice baby pictures Slicker. So that was you when you were like 2 years old? Were those taken yesterday?

(It was just funny that everyone was posting kiddie pictures and then you showed up with your latest pictures from living overseas.)

Nice pictures though - thanks for sharing. Now could you share the Japanese girls, too?

DaddyPants / Jargo, could you label the people in your picture? I'm not sure who's who. But I was curious to know. Thank you for playing as well.

I'll have to dig out some stuff from storage, so it may be a while for there to be any 'baby Tycho' pictures. But I think I can come up with several good ones.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wink

Here's a pic with me from my trip to Tunisia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0342.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	16955  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

That's sweet sergiurusu! Was that the exterior of the Mos Eisley Cantina? A location in Mos Espa? Fill us in.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too. i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.
    I think it's a nice little window into life in Diblybottomshire or where ever you lived.