Page 175 of 282 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2813
    Deoxy: I could use your legs to pick my teeth

They fed me spoonfuls of malt paste to try and beef me up coz they thought I was malnourished. awful stuff. consistency of smooth peanut butter with a foul taste.

Slicker: Awwww...look at lil' Andy! He looks so cute! I just wanna pinch those lil' cheeks

Bless ya squire.

Tycho: could you label the people in your picture?

Tall one with the glasses is my now 44yo eldest brother Tony who is a nerdy systems analyst for some bank or other. The one with hair like a bell jar is my now 42yo sister barbara who is the size of Jupiter and a small time bookkeeper. And my now 37yo little bro is a scruffy smelly hobo. My uncle Chris was my godfather and died at 40 after having a massive coronary. amazing thing is he drove fifty miles while having it so he could be at home with his family when he died. he managed to get through the front door of his house and dropped down dead.

Devil King: I think it's a nice little window into life in Diblybottomshire or where ever you lived.

Ha! I was born in Cheshire (pronounced Chesh-err) in a village called Saughall (Pronounced saw-gull) but it wasn't that picturesque. mostly farm land around us. lots of moocows. wish it had been called Dibblybottomshire though.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

Wow, that picture looks great from being 'that' old

Here's one from 1975...I'd go out with clothes and come home naked all the time
    Thanks, doll! LOL The photos are well-preserved-- LIKE ME!!! I love that you had a tendency for doffing your Garanimals, Deoxy! That is SO what I would've expected from you! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    JediPartnr's first DEATH STAR. How cute.

"This ball is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it."
    Yeah... LOL What's that someone said the other day? Right-- I knew how to take full advantage of my balls at an early age.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    That reminds me, I have to get my brother to ship me some off the photos from when I was a young tyke. He got all the photo albums after my mom passed.

Looking cute there JP!
    Thank you, sir! Definitely get some of those photos. You'll really love having them!

Good times... good times...

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too. i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.
    LOVE that picture of you!! You actually look cuddly!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thanks for sharing Daddypants. That's an amazing story about your uncle wanting to at least die at home with his family. That's some drive he had (literally and figuratively). It'd actually make for a good story in some sort of anthology.

The tie on you is funny in the sense that I now picture you wearing one while barreling down the action figure isle in Toys R Us (UK). "Get out of the way and get your hands off Daddy's 21-B!"

Your 'nerdy brother' reminds me of those "Where's Waldo?" activity book pictures. Do you remember "Highlights" magazine for kids? I used to get that when I was in my very early gradeschool years and my mom used it to help teach me to read and find fun activities to do (so I wasn't always making paper pirate ships and lighting them on fire in the toilet - uh, that part of my childhood was NOT a made-up story. They really ought to pay me a percentage for Pirates of the Caribbean, only my version was called Pirates of the Cammode in its original format.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Correction: cockling.

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Either no one's bothered to translate that name I made up yet, or the humor is too juvenile for the rest of you fine folks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Either no one's bothered to translate that name I made up yet, or the humor is too juvenile for the rest of you fine folks.
    I tried it earlier on babelfish and it gave me back the original as the translation.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I have no idea how Jedi_Kal-El linked me to The Village People. I didn't post anything about them at all.

Sorry dude, just typed the wrong name.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I tried it earlier on babelfish and it gave me back the original as the translation.
    Try this one:
    http://freedict.com/onldict/jap.html
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Actually Dale my current physique is fast approaching cuddly teddy bear. squeeze my tummy and I growl. of course then I fart, but hey - better out than in.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

That one isn't working either Chux.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]