Page 176 of 282 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2816
    Did you try entering each word sepĉrately?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ok, I got it to translate that time Chux.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Andy Warhol :: Pop Art
    Johannes Kepler :: Laws of Motion
    Koyashi Onara :: 2girls,1cup
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Awww, dude, don't go there. I was just being immature in naming her "dookiefart." (Okay, "dookie" doesn't translate very well, so I had to pick the more proper term for it.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's sweet sergiurusu! Was that the exterior of the Mos Eisley Cantina? A location in Mos Espa? Fill us in.
    It's the Ep.1 Star Wars movie set (also briefly shown in AOTC) in the Tunisian desert, 20 km's from Tamerza oasis. It has been GREAT being there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0350.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	16964  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    It's the Ep.1 Star Wars movie set (also briefly shown in AOTC) in the Tunisian desert, 20 km's from Tamerza oasis. It has been GREAT being there!
    Sounds like you were lucky!
    From theforce.net:

Just a note for those Star Wars fans planning a trip to Tunisia.
    I was personally scheduled to be there this weekend to make an appearance as C-3PO at the Mops Espa location (which would have been a really neat story), but decided to cancel due to the events of March 13.

In February 2008, Al Qaeda North Africa abducted 2 Austrian tourists from Matmata (location of the Skywalker sunken courtyard) and just last Thursday claimed responsibility. Their demand is for Tunisia to release all Al Qaeda prisoners or the tourists would be murdered. The same day, the US State dept. issued an "extreme caution" warning to American travelers to Tunisia. It is an awful situation for the 2 tourists and Kris Sanders (who was bringing R2) and I chose to stay home.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

oh, like anyone is going to miss a couple of Austrians.

That is utterly crazy Rocketboy!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

One of these days...one_of_these_days!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Sounds like you were lucky!
    From theforce.net:

Not at all, I'd go again tomorrow! The experience in unique, I'd trade any of my collectibles to be there again I didn't worry for a second. If you read all the articles about those tourists they say the tourists adventured at the Algerian border in the desert. They could have been killed by the own vehicles they were driving and no one to know.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback