Page 178 of 282 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2813
    Slicki, Elf asks what that thing is beside ya, I;m guessing it's a grappling-harpon type thingie or maybe a big-arse flare launcher.

Looking VERY top gun tho Bro.
    \m/
    Iso&Baws
    code name "Tic Tac"
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Slicker is hunting the Great White Whale.

However, just to clear up any misunderstanding, there is some misperception that Moby Dick and Slicker's Mom are one in the same incarnation. Not true.

Information that contradicts this though suggests that Slicker's Mom cannot swim.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Slicker's Mom can indeed swim. Its amazing how good you can swim with webbed feet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

RB, you're not one of those foot-fetish guys that causes you to know this, right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If anything I have the biggest anti-foot fetish out there. Feet are gross.
    But when you get spammed with slickersmomhaswebbedfeet.com on a daily basis and she was featured on Ripley's Believe It Or Not! you learn a thing or two.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Slicki, Elf asks what that thing is beside ya, I;m guessing it's a grappling-harpon type thingie or maybe a big-arse flare launcher.
    I'm pretty sure it's a recoil-less rifle for close in defense. I'm not 100% sure on that though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ahh top-u sec-koh-ret-oh undahstood Sliki-san

Iso&Baws
    Nuff Said
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a recoil-less rifle for close in defense. I'm not 100% sure on that though.
    Ya sure it's not one of those telescope thingies that you stick quarters in to see the view for a couple o' minutes, Slick?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

My step-uncle (or whatever the hell he is) was stationed on the Nimitz for a while. Nice picture.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Ya sure it's not one of those telescope thingies that you stick quarters in to see the view for a couple o' minutes, Slick?
    Hmmm...that's a distinct possibility. I had never thought of that. I'll have to check it out next time I go by it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!