Page 181 of 282 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2813
    Congradbulations!

Look forward to your first night of sleep sometime in 2009. Yeah, many have pointed that out already. I just wanted to make sure it was fully hammered in. I didn't believe it at first, either.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Congradbulations!

Look forward to your first night of sleep sometime in 2009. Yeah, many have pointed that out already. I just wanted to make sure it was fully hammered in. I didn't believe it at first, either.
    I sense...frustration.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

And once they're old enough to go out on their own, you'll start having those sleepless nights all over again.

Belated congrats Val Da Car!

And the first night they DO sleep all the way through, you're in there every 45 minutes or so checking on them to make sure they're alright.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Oh god, that's true. For a long time I couldn't sleep if the kid wasn't making some kind of noise at night.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Oh god, that's true. For a long time I couldn't sleep if the kid wasn't making some kind of noise at night.
    And in the end you get even less sleep! I think it was Chux who, some time ago, posted about how he actually woke his daughter up because when he did the "eye-level" thing where you "make sure they're breathing" her couldn't see he moving. To anyone without kids that's probably the dumbest thing someone could do- waking up a kid once they're finally asleep- but I know I've done everything short of waking them up in an effort to "check on them"!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    And the first night they DO sleep all the way through, you're in there every 45 minutes or so checking on them to make sure they're alright.
    That was nice of Mrs. Cappy to go in there and check on the little ones while you slept.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That was nice of Mrs. Cappy to go in there and check on the little ones while you slept.
    Bah. The thing about twins is that there can't be just one parent. Its not that I mind at all, but there's never a time when she says (or me for that matter), "No, you stay home/sleep in/don't worry about it. I've got it."

Picture of me when I was all about 1 year and 5 months old!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	17168  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Series of pictures of me with a flower at about 2 years of age
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry 002.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	17169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry 003.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	17170   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry 004.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	17171  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!