Page 201 of 279 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2790
  1. #2001
    I just wanted to have post #2000 in this thread.

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I just wanted to have post #2000 in this thread.
    You were a few hours too late. Congratulations on getting post 2001 though.

  3. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    You were a few hours too late. Congratulations on getting post 2001 though.

    uh, not really. Yours was post 2001.

  4. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    uh, not really. Yours was post 2001.
    My page also says your (stillakid) post was 2001.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  5. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    My page also says your (stillakid) post was 2001.
    Go by the thread's title and post a picture of yourself posting the 2000th REPLY to this thread. Post #s include the original as #1, right?

    BTW, I saw that the thread was at 1999 replies and thought the same thing, stilla. Props to you for typing in your desire.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

  6. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Go by the thread's title and post a picture of yourself posting the 2000th REPLY to this thread. Post #s include the original as #1, right?

    BTW, I saw that the thread was at 1999 replies and thought the same thing, stilla. Props to you for typing in your desire.

    Something has gone awry. When I posted, the main page said it was 1999 before I posted, which would've made mine #2000. But on my computer right now, it says that my post is #2003 which doesn't match with what anybody says.

    What's up with that?

  7. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Something has gone awry. When I posted, the main page said it was 1999 before I posted, which would've made mine #2000. But on my computer right now, it says that my post is #2003 which doesn't match with what anybody says.

    What's up with that?
    Because the main page says # of replies, which does not include the original post.

  8. #2008
    Mine still shows you at 2001, 2003 and 2006.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  9. #2009
    I posted the 2000th reply hahaha (and in order to tell Lt.Basker he looks like John Cusack). And I didn't even notice the post-count and/or what number my reply would be.

    But we must have all been online at the same time.

  10. #2010
    Here's what I see on my screen:

    Post #1999 11-24-2008 12:50 AM = LTBasker
    Post #2000 11-24-2008 6:54 AM = Tycho
    Post #2001 11-24-2008 11:15 PM = stillakid
    Post #2002 11-25-2008 2:06 AM = mtriv73
    Post #2003 11-25-2008 8:13 AM = stillakid
    Post #2004 11-25-2008 8:33 AM = Rocketboy
    Post #2005 11-25-2008 5:11 PM = Bel-Cam Jos
    Post #2006 11-25-2008 11:44 PM = stillakid
    Post #2007 11-26-2008 12:22 AM = Mad Slanted Powers
    Post #2008 11-26-2008 7:04 AM = bobafrett
    Post #2009 11-26-2008 7:41 AM = Tycho

    I'd post a picture of it, but I am too lazy (good license plate: IM2LA Z).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO