Page 214 of 279 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2790
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Note to self: Do not cross Jedi Kal-El. He is clearly Yakuza.
    Don't know about that, but I do love dragons. The price was great too. Free which wasn't exactly what I was expecting to get it done for but at the same time I'm not complaining.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

That's a great picture of you Barry. You definitely look like you're up to something! Haha.

TYCHO: "Hi Tycho!"

TYCHO ALSO: "Hi back to you, Tycho."

TYCHO: "I went to the museum today with JediTricks and my friend Halley - and then the exhibits came ALIVE!"

TYCHO ALSO: "No way?! And then what happened?"

TYCHO: "Well, first the dinosaur skeleton started chasing me.

"Only I escaped but then my friends warned me just in time before this prehistoric lion was about to pounce on me.

"Then a megalodan shark tried to eat me, but I held my breath and swam for my life!"

TYCHO ALSO:
    "Why were you holding your breath when you can run on land and the shark was the fish out of water?"

TYCHO: "Are you telling this story or am I?!!!"

TYCHO ALSO: "I'm sorry. Please go on..."

TYCHO "Well I again go away - this time from that shark - only to find out that more dinosaurs had come to life and were chasing me again.

"Instead of becoming their dinner, we all got out of there and I ate a good BBQ chicken wrap sandwich and watched the San Diego Padres win by scoring 6 runs in the 6th inning on the 6th day of June!

"It's no wonder the museum was cursed. Today was 6-6-6! in San Diego!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000304.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	20569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000305.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	20570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000306.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	20571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000313.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	20572  

I think they should cast you in the next "Night at the Museum, strange man in San Diego" film! Glad to see you having a good time!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Picture of me and my son, just after his graduation from high school today, June 7th, 2009.

Name:	Boo the graduate.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	20577  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    You're lookin' good post-surgery! But why oh why did you not take the opportunity to photograph the elusive JT???

JT is invisible. Don't you know that by now?

Congratulations on getting your son through high school, Barry. I'm glad to hear about his decision to go and start college, too! Pass along to him my best wishes and I'll phone when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    TYCHO: "Hi Tycho!"

TYCHO ALSO: "Hi back to you, Tycho."

TYCHO: "I went to the museum today with JediTricks and my friend Halley - and then the exhibits came ALIVE!"

TYCHO ALSO: "No way?! And then what happened?"

TYCHO: "Well, first the dinosaur skeleton started chasing me.

"Only I escaped but then my friends warned me just in time before this prehistoric lion was about to pounce on me.

"Then a megalodan shark tried to eat me, but I held my breath and swam for my life!"

TYCHO ALSO:
    "Why were you holding your breath when you can run on land and the shark was the fish out of water?"

TYCHO: "Are you telling this story or am I?!!!"

TYCHO ALSO: "I'm sorry. Please go on..."

TYCHO "Well I again go away - this time from that shark - only to find out that more dinosaurs had come to life and were chasing me again.

"Instead of becoming their dinner, we all got out of there and I ate a good BBQ chicken wrap sandwich and watched the San Diego Padres win by scoring 6 runs in the 6th inning on the 6th day of June!

"It's no wonder the museum was cursed. Today was 6-6-6! in San Diego!"
    LOL Very nice!!!

All right... here's one from my recent trip to San Francisco. Actually, this picture was taken at a winery near Healdsburg.

I think the picture will show: Chris and Laura, Jennifer, my partner, Lou and me.

Name:	RBWweb1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	20578  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Great picture. I like the sign above you: "Wine a bit. You'll feel better."

If it weren't a copyright issue, they ought to include the picture of one Skywalker or another up there next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Great picture. I like the sign above you: "Wine a bit. You'll feel better."

If it weren't a copyright issue, they ought to include the picture of one Skywalker or another up there next to it.
    The Skywalker men are master whine-makers. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**