Page 250 of 282 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post

Hey there, Slicker! Nice pic of the three of you!
    Thank you kind sir. There are lots more that I'll probably post once I stop being lazy.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That is clearly just a picture of Rocketboy and Cappy, with a second Cappy PhotoShopped in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]The attached photo is courtesy of my wife. I guess this was payback for the 30-40 pictures I have of her sleeping on the couch.[/FONT]
    "They can have my Nerf gun when they pry it from my tingling, pins-and-needles fingers, from sleeping on them funny!"
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Here is a fairly recent picture of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CV01.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	23481  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Wow... I don't know how to say this, Dar, but your wife is really packing on the pounds there. I'd tell her to lay off the frogs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Wow... I don't know how to say this, Dar, but your wife is really packing on the pounds there. I'd tell her to lay off the frogs.
    WOW!! I am sooo glad she is not on this site . . . . you may have just missed having a lightsaber shoved up your Death Star!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    WOW!! I am sooo glad she is not on this site . . . . you may have just missed having a lightsaber shoved up your Death Star!
    So, is your wife propositioning me through you? Thanks, but I myself am not partial to legless women with slimy green skin.

Tommy, close your eyes.

And I was just about to compliment Dar on the nice rack and new gold bikini...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    I was thinking "exhaust port".
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**