Page 258 of 282 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2813
    Photoshop... LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

In getting a new driveway, it became obvious that the mailbox was clumsy, random, so uncivilized. This one made it 12+ years; the only mailbox I built that actually made it to the curb (unlike my AT-AT one that was too bulky and heavy). It was meant to resemble the Endor shield bunker, but after a week or so, the mailman refused to deliver mail because he had to open the doors to the side, not pulling it down. I had to nail a metal box to the top, and he had the nerve to put a note in the box saying "it looks great." Yeah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BackDoorHuh.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	24765  
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Looks kind of like it could be used as a bird house. You could train pigeons to open the box and bring the mail to you. That could have been useful at my parents' house, as the mailbox was close to a 200 meter walk from the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Looks kind of like it could be used as a bird house. You could train pigeons to open the box and bring the mail to you.
    But then I'd have to kick out the spiders and earwigs. As it is, those creepy crawlies will have to find a new pad. I'll see if I can find an old "new" pic of it, back in its heyday; before the dark times, before the Empost-ire... but alas, it was from the pre-digital age and I don't have a scan of it. But I know I made it before Episode I (and perhaps even before I joined SSG ), so that'd put it around early '99.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	playoffbeard.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	24807

My NHL playoff beard.....hopefully the Rangers will let me keep it past Saturday....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

DQ! How in the world did you forget to end your post with a !!??
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Oyes I can't let the gods down!

You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

So I've been away for awhile, mostly because I'd stopped receiving e-mail notifications for these forums (they've recently started arriving again for some reason) but also, while I was away, I welcomed my first child - Gabriel. Thought I'd share some of these pics:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediGabriel.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	25315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediGabriel2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	25316Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediGabriel3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	25317Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gabriel.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	25318

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    So I've been away for awhile, mostly because I'd stopped receiving e-mail notifications for these forums (they've recently started arriving again for some reason) but also, while I was away, I welcomed my first child - Gabriel. Thought I'd share some of these pics:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediGabriel.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	25315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediGabriel2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	25316Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JediGabriel3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	25317Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gabriel.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	25318
    Awwwww...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**