Page 271 of 279 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2790
    Except for 4 wisdom teeth (does that make me unsmarter then I were before?), I think I have all my original post-birth parts. Well, not part of my front tooth, and years and years of toe- and fingernails.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guest.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	27032

I was cast in a new production by award-winning director Christopher Guest and fight the Civil War next to Chris O'Dowd for an HBO series we just shot this weekend.

This is me and the director who I also met with to secure his support for my novels I'm trying to get a major publishing contract for, and backing for the movie productions. That's why I act...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I also have only 1 kidney, does that make me: more, less or the same amount of 'intersting' as BF?

p.s. I am also missing an appendix if that makes a difference..
    Depends on how you came to lose it.

It does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Except for 4 wisdom teeth (does that make me unsmarter then I were before?), I think I have all my original post-birth parts. Well, not part of my front tooth, and years and years of toe- and fingernails.
    Part of your front tooth, what, you were good for 3 and a half years but in that last half of a year you were awful and so Santa instead of bringing you your front teeth brought you coal?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by me
    I also have only 1 kidney, does that make me: more, less or the same amount of 'intersting' as BF?
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Depends on how you came to lose it.
    Either it was from a knife fight or BOTH of my kidneys were in really rough shape and I spent a month at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee just prior to my 2nd birthday.

As I think long time members of this site know, BobaFrett was a living donor for my kidney transplant, for which I'm very grateful.

The one-time All-Time saves leader for Major League Baseball, San Diego Padres' own Trevor Hoffman recorded a video with me (actually 2 - one was a comedic roast about BobaFrett being a Chicago fan) from the pitchers mound in PETCO Park for BobaFrett, thanking him.

Trevor and I became friends some time ago when I was going through my health crisis. He had one kidney fail and be surgically removed when he was only 11 years old. Most of us start playing baseball at age 8. So almost all he's done to become a record breaking athlete he did with one kidney. Trevor takes great care of himself and has never had any problems. He encouraged BobaFrett (Barry) that it was OK to be my living donor.

That's just another way that BobaFrett is a Most Interesting Man

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1080006.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	27038
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Part of your front tooth, what, you were good for 3 and a half years but in that last half of a year you were awful and so Santa instead of bringing you your front teeth brought you coal?
    Nope, had it broken with a small hammer, while a passenger in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Either it was from a knife fight or BOTH of my kidneys were in really rough shape and I spent a month at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee just prior to my 2nd birthday.
    If it's story 1, then I guess the same; story 2, also same but not as excitingly so. Or maybe still slightly less because Barry did give his away in a Star Wars trivia contest on the internet (that's how I'm going to tell the story from now on ).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Nope, had it broken with a small hammer, while a passenger in the car.
    Oh yeah, that story doesn't require any follow-through whatsoever.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm-free JediTricks View Post
    Oh yeah, that story doesn't require any follow-through whatsoever.
    Thanks; it'd be embarrasing to describe. :noemoticon:
    But it has a piece bonded to cover it, so I don't dress as Alfred E. Newman each Halloween.

Can I combine the options and say you lost your kidney in a knife fight at the children's hospital? That would be totally bada...badbutt.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If it's story 1, then I guess the same; story 2, also same but not as excitingly so.
    I think my parents might disagree with you on that one. :snarkey: