Page 273 of 279 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2790
    I think Dr.E sounds cool like Mr. T.

I pity the Fool who messes with someone's ISP.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by DrE View Post
    Thanks, JT. The last 4 years or so have been a real blast, with lots of changes. As for the new account, I dropped comcast a couple of years ago and they just deleted my acct and I wasn't able to save my emails (like my SSG password). It was just yesterday that I saw here a FAQ about changing ISP's. Duh! Anywhoos, is there a way I can reclaim my old account?
    I will talk to Steve about it when he's around, I'll send him an email right now as well. Our policy is usually that you have to have access to the original email address, but I'll see if your face is good enough proof.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrE View Post
    Thanks, JT. The last 4 years or so have been a real blast, with lots of changes. As for the new account, I dropped comcast a couple of years ago and they just deleted my acct and I wasn't able to save my emails (like my SSG password). It was just yesterday that I saw here a FAQ about changing ISP's. Duh! Anywhoos, is there a way I can reclaim my old account?
    Alright, Steve has changed your original account's email address to your current one so you should be able to have the system generate that account a new password to your email address. He's also closed the new account since policy is 1 account per person. If you're still having trouble, you can hit a shout-out to me - jeditricks at ssg (you know what I mean, but I'm making sure the bots don't have access).

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here's a recent one of me with a couple of friends...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MeAndOscarAndMark.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	27223

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Here's a recent one of me with a couple of friends...

Name:	MeAndOscarAndMark.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	27223
    Is that an Oscar in your hands, or are you just happy to see a new Pixar movie?

Those things are surprisingly heavy! The guy on the right is our director, Mark Andrews.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Those things are surprisingly heavy! The guy on the right is our director, Mark Andrews.
    He's pretty fortunate to be winning an Oscar on his first feature directing gig. I still can't believe Wreck It Ralph was nominated alongside Brave, not that WIR is bad in any way but it didn't feel like "Beauty and the Beast"-level special either. Brave at least won for being a clear cut above visually and having the Pixar storytelling range.

Wow. Congrats there dude!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Name:	556861_10151450816368643_1998781275_n.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	27239Click image for larger version. 

Name:	482272_10151450564708643_1525095672_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	27240

Another weekend in the Civil War!