Page 274 of 282 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2816
    First picture is the most recent, I am wiped out from spending hours cutting and placing tile in my small bathroom.

Second picture is from around 2008, when I did a Fox News in the morning broadcast, I'm the Stormtrooper!

3rd picture is from a visit to Chicago last summer, when I joined some friends who got tickets to see Conan O'Brien when he did his show in Chicago. We visited the "Bean" sculpture, and it was a beautiful day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3498.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	27251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM3093.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	27252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry and the Bean.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	27253  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Wow. You're quite the handy man.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Went to the Lincoln Memorial Shrine in Redlands, CA (of course there's an Abraham Lincoln shrine in Southern CA), where the statue of the local library and shrine founders was O'decked out for St. Patty's (their birthday, too). Inside the olde tyme library is cool (odd to see the book sensor panels at the entrance, computer monitors all over), and the exhibits on the Civil War (Tycho, drive up some time to check it out) are quite nice, including 6 of Lincoln's hairs from his deathbed. Lincoln's DNA? Two words: Lincoln clone.

Name:	3-16-13t.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	27254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-16-13a.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	27255  
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    First picture is the most recent, I am wiped out from spending hours cutting and placing tile in my small bathroom.

Second picture is from around 2008, when I did a Fox News in the morning broadcast, I'm the Stormtrooper!

3rd picture is from a visit to Chicago last summer, when I joined some friends who got tickets to see Conan O'Brien when he did his show in Chicago. We visited the "Bean" sculpture, and it was a beautiful day!
    Awesome, and that's the last time you'll be sure the floor is clean enough to lay on.

Oh, you're not one of the newscasters?

Great shot of the Bean sculpture, I watched Source Code recently and that thing was all over it, but you're a much more believable action hero than Jake Gyllenhaal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Went to the Lincoln Memorial Shrine in Redlands, CA (of course there's an Abraham Lincoln shrine in Southern CA), where the statue of the local library and shrine founders was O'decked out for St. Patty's (their birthday, too). Inside the olde tyme library is cool (odd to see the book sensor panels at the entrance, computer monitors all over), and the exhibits on the Civil War (Tycho, drive up some time to check it out) are quite nice, including 6 of Lincoln's hairs from his deathbed. Lincoln's DNA? Two words: Lincoln clone. http://www.sirstevesguide.com/images/smilies/eek.gif
    Well, if it weren't for the US wanting to grab Alta California from the Mexicans, the US Civil War might not have happened during Lincoln's lifetime as the Mexican American War led to renewed focus on the slavery issue, so um... we'll take it!

That is a very strange and awesome picture of those 3 statues dressed up for today. The 3rd statue is almost lifelike... the one on the left.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rollie and I.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	27262

Me and HOFer Rollie Fingers last Saturday in Scottsdale, Az at the SF Giants spring training home. #AWESOME! #isobars

I often find it odd how teams get certain players to sign at their stadiums; I got Bob Feller's autograph at a minor league park for either the Padres or Angels at the time (now they're a Dodgers affiliate). Rollie (a local boy from here in SoCal) didn't play for the Giants, did he? That's a cool pic.

Love that picture JimJam! I met Rollie at Surprise when the Padres played the Rangers.

My section group at PETCO Park centers around the infamous Harry The Heckler who looks exactly like Rollie - and Rollie knows him.
    For Harry, I got a glue-on handle-bar mustache and wore it to take my picture with Rollie. He laughed. Our Set-Up man, Padres pitcher Luke Gregerson, also wore one (Luke's a relaxed, cool, funny man). I have to find that picture.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I often find it odd how teams get certain players to sign at their stadiums; I got Bob Feller's autograph at a minor league park for either the Padres or Angels at the time (now they're a Dodgers affiliate). Rollie (a local boy from here in SoCal) didn't play for the Giants, did he? That's a cool pic.
    No Rollie wasn't a Giant but he did play across the bay.

There was a guy rocking a SWEET Padres Fingers jersey, I was happy to see that he also got a pic with Rollie.

I didn't even have to use my AK; I gotta say it was a good Monday. Crusin' down the street, stuffin' donuts, sippin' on... water. Straight Outta Cucamonga. Down in the south central regions of LA, hittin' up Randy's Donuts and Watts Towers; like an OG: outlandish geek. :wack:

Name:	100_6963.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	27268   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_7004.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	27269  

Randy's Donuts isn't south central, I used to live right there, that's west siiiiieeede! The far side of Inglewood and Hawthorne are more South Central. Cool pix tho', but what set you claimin' in them colors?!? Them red shoes get you shot around those parts, son.

Did you take a trip to the Watts Towers, or was that just a stop along the way to something else?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.