Page 277 of 281 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2810
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Pictures of me from my 2013 "Relay" event!
    Awesome! Was your hair that light when you started the race, or has running in trooper armor taken it's toll?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Awesome! Was your hair that light when you started the race, or has running in trooper armor taken it's toll?
    Old age setting in. LOL.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Here's one of me at Meteor Crater in AZ (thanks, TeeEye for the recommendation a while back! ). It was windy there, and I don't like open heights, so I deserve an actor award for appearing so calm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3744.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	27631  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

That's awesome Bel-Cam. It looks like the setting where we saw the Constructicons assemble to form Devastator.

I'm not sure they had to film that segment of ROTF in Egypt by the pyramids.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Old age setting in. LOL.
    If old age were setting in, you wouldn't be running in stormtrooper gear. Or should we ship you an imperial walker for next year? (Get it, "imperial WALKER"?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's one of me at Meteor Crater in AZ (thanks, TeeEye for the recommendation a while back! ). It was windy there, and I don't like open heights, so I deserve an actor award for appearing so calm.
    Very cool. I wonder if Lucasfilm tried to get the rights to shoot the dune sea scenes there before settling on Yuma, it has that look.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Nice photo, sir!

I've been there twice and would like to go again. We are heading east next week end on vacation and I've been trying to convince Mrs. TI7 to make the stop. I can relate to the height thing but it's irresistible to tip toe out on that landing for a look. It may just be a big hole to some people but I think it's an amazing place, especially when knowing what made it!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It may just be a big hole to some people but I think it's an amazing place, especially when knowing what made it!
    Yeah; who knew Paul Bunyan came down this far south and punched a hole in the ground trying to kill a scorpion.

Wait, what?

This year's Founders Day parade needed Jack Benny on one of its floats. Well...!

Name:	11-9-13o+.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	28057  

Good picture Bel-Cam!

You look like you'd be smarter than the rest of us.

An elder James Bond if you had a British accent.

There's a gun in your instrument case, isn't there?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was on a corner this weekend. Now, in which AZ city was that, again?

(and thanks to Movember participation, my upper lip was warm)

Name:	100_5231.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	28077