Page 278 of 282 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2816
    now you look like a cop.

Robert Duvall, detective style.

Almost The Shield but you don't look mean.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Me as I looked when I woke up this morning. I have since shaved off the facial hair, and will get a haircut soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4707.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	28078  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I shaved off the 'stache this morning, myself. No more no-shave rules for December, now.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I think I am going to shave my head on Dec. 8th.

I will immediately start growing my hair back, but this will be good as I've had a dry scalp.

My beard will go with my hair, but first I am going to try and take some pictures.

I want to do a "Captain Picard" bald crown in bloody coveralls with an axe set of photos first.

This is a character from one of my novels.

Will I have to pay for 2 haircuts?

The first one I'm getting only half-off (but I'm not talking about the price.

Hmmm. My clippers are for beard and mustache.

2 haircuts cost less than the price of good clippers.

Decisions. Decisions.

I will also need a make-up job to look like I'm 70 and I already have "whitener" for my beard (that goes on before the blood).

This is sort of like a "dead-yourself" thing from Walking Dead, but not exactly.

I also have to check my filming schedule and when they might have Star Wars screen tests out here. I will want my hair for that.

I want to play a Gungan in the new movie and at least I could say my hair was covering my big ears!

But seriously, all this is because I'm fighting a little bit of baldness, I fear. It's a spot about the size of a bottle-top or a quarter. But I've already been for treatment and have a topical and oral medication prescribed and it's already working.

I think one shave will just make it easier.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

At the 100th anniversary event at a former Pacific Electric Trail train depot (currently being restored). It made the Mother Road Run in less than 66 parsecs. Also, I learned that the telephone at the depot was connected to the train's overhead power lines; to make a call, you had to stand on the special wooden floor boards or you'd be called up the heaven in a bolt of lightning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-25-14aaa.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	28158  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I was on a corner this weekend. Now, in which AZ city was that, again?

(and thanks to Movember participation, my upper lip was warm)
    and such a fine sight to see? I don't see no girl in that flatbed Ford.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    and such a fine sight to see? I don't see no girl in that flatbed Ford.
    You have to look in the "window reflection" truck that's painted on the building. She's there. :don'tsaymaybe:

The local running store currently has a picture at the top of their race calendar page from a 15K event in 2012. I'm the guy in orange next to the woman in pink between the guys wearing numbers 191 and 332.

http://fairhavenrunners.com/race-calendar/

Good job!

Marathon running requires you to be in great condition!

I like to see people staying healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Good job!

Marathon running requires you to be in great condition!

I like to see people staying healthy.
    JimJam is the marathoner. The longest race I have done is a half marathon. I've been considering doing a marathon, but I can never stay injury-free long enough to put in the miles.