Rusty Goffe - who is he, what has he done?

Hi, this gentleman from the U.K. is appearing as part of the "Men Behind the Mask" tour along with Bulloch, Prowse, and Mayhew.

Wizard lists him as having played "Jawa and cantina alien". I'm wondering if anyone knows anything more specific? I checked the IMDb, I presume he is a little person given his multiple roles as dwarves as well as an Oompa Loompa in Willy Wonka and the whatever it was movie I didn't like (). Alright, back on track -
    anyway, since he played a Jawa I thought he could have been a child at the time, but the facts show otherwise.

That means he must have played a smaller cantina alien . . . Kabe ? I don't know, just speculating and I hope someone can point me to the right information.

Thanks

PENDO! (in honor of our absent mate)

Here's his official website, it may help.

http://freespace.virgin.net/rusty.goffe/

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Curious,
    thanks Binksy!

Hmm, it does and it doesn't help . . . unfortunately he doesn't point out which jawa he played, nor is there mention of a cantina alien . . . but he did play "various other droids", so that's pretty neat.

I wonder if he possibly could've played the midget guy from the Cantina, I don't have a pic of him from the movie, but here's a custom someone did at Rebelscum of him, they say his name is Rycar Ryjerd. I think he has a SW:CCG card.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rycar.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	2531  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    I wonder if he possibly could've played the midget guy from the Cantina, I don't have a pic of him from the movie, but here's a custom someone did at Rebelscum of him, they say his name is Rycar Ryjerd. I think he has a SW:CCG card.
    Thanks LTBasker, you are correct. I think that he did play Rycar Ryjerd. The Decipher Card looks like him. Here, see for yourself.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rycar ryjerd.gif 
Views:	37 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	2532  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

He could have been any one of the Jawas that we saw, but I thought he was either that guy in the picture or Kabe.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Rusty Goffe was a Jawa, Kabe, and a GNK. He was at C2, all of those pictures were behind him . . . I think . . .
    In the C2 souvenir program, his picture is of him as an Oompa Loompa!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram