Which figures could hold lightsabers?

Hello, I have a question. I was wondering which older figures since '95 are able to hold lightsabers in their hands? I want to open some of my figures, turn them into Jedi and give them lightsabers, but only if they are able to hold lightsabers instead of blasters and such? Also, does anybody know where I can buy spare lightsabers?
    Thanks.
    Jason.

Jaypea,

The Flashback Ben Kenobi holds a lightsaber with both hands.However,the figure is mainly a one pose wonder.The legs do move though
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Alot of figures are able to hold the lightsabers, that's one great thing about the POTF2 line, the figures' hands were made in one way and that was to hold their accessory which could also hold several other figures' accessories unless there was something special about it like it hooked into their back or something.

Now, not alot of the figures meant to hold lightsabers can properly hold them.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Weequay Skiff Guard can hold Darth Maul's lightsaber. Your best bet on getting spare lightsabers are from the Episode I accessory packs and the POF2 Escape the Death Star game. There's also the Saga accessory pack coming soon.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Re: Which figures could hold lightsabers?

Originally posted by JAYPEA
    Hello, I have a question. I was wondering which older figures since '95 are able to hold lightsabers in their hands? I want to open some of my figures, turn them into Jedi and give them lightsabers, but only if they are able to hold lightsabers instead of blasters and such? Also, does anybody know where I can buy spare lightsabers?
    Thanks.
    Jason.
    Check out the additional Jedi that I've used in the Jedi makeover thread. If it doesn't hold the lightsaber, just use the rubber bands that come with the AOTC figs to make them hold it! If you look closely at the hands in some of the Jedi I used in the diorama, you'll notice the rubber bands.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) can hold speederbike luke's lightasber (which has a much bigger handle then a normal lightsaber) and he looks cool with it if you take off his robe since it looks as if he's wearing a jedi outfit under it

oh and BTW if you put him a brown cloak from the E1 accessory on, he looks even better
    you may only have some difficulty getting the sleeves over the arms cause his hand is very big but you can make it
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Thanks very much. You guys all rock. I really appreciate you all giving me some great ideas. Thanks again.
    Jason.

I don't think the Sandpeoples a.k.a. Tusken Raiders can hold a lightsaber.
    "Luke, Join Me And We'll Rule The Galaxy As Father And Son" Darth Vader
    "No, I'll Never Join You!" Luke Skywalker
    "I'll Join You Darth Vader" The Darth Vader
    :D