Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by LTBasker
    I wonder though, did you buy multiples of them, take different pictures of the one and blend them, or clone () 1-2 in photoshop?
    I bought multiples of the Luke Bacta dlx fig as it would have been impractical to do the effect that I had in mind using Photoshop. Each tank and control panel was painted in silver metallic finish. Scrounged up parts to complement the scene and the 'piece de resistance' you'll just have to wait and see.

Here's another pic that should tide you over since I'm done taking all the pics I need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kaminocloner.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	2727  
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Wow, this is looking really cool AC.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Nice, looks like you repainted Tuan We with some highlights in metallic to her clothing. What are you gonna do with the fetus chambers?

I was thinking maybe if you put some stuff in there that you put in the Bacta chambers and then used sculpey to make a fetus. You could mold a small part to put into the hole on the bottom of the chamber so you could glue the fetus in to be sure it wouldn't fall out since you would most likely need to put the clear part upside down so the goo stuff wouldn't slip out so you'd have to insert the clone fetus upside down.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

how many tanks do you have? you maybe have a pic of all of them from a bit further away?
    oh and BTW it looks really cool
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

*drooling*

I can't wait to see the whole thing! You have inspired me to attempt this diorama!!! I love it!
    [url=http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandalorian/customs.html]Check Out My Customs[/url]

[url=http://www.thecustomalliance.com/eardley/default.asp]Proud Member Of The Custom Alliance[/url]

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Nice, looks like you repainted Tuan We with some highlights in metallic to her clothing. What are you gonna do with the fetus chambers?
    At first, I thought about doing them instead. But that would have been a pretty expensive proposition with the amount of Taun We that I had to buy. Maybe I'll go back on this idea if and when they go on sale.

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    how many tanks do you have? you maybe have a pic of all of them from a bit further away?
    More than one! I don't want to divulge anymore detail than I have to since I'm in the process of selecting the final pics for the webpages. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait for a few more days.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

There must be some other sort of item that is relatively easy to come by that could work as a fetal clone chamber. Can't think of a one though. As for the bacta clone- I don't have a Bacta Tank Luke. Does he come out of the tank? Could you chop his head off and replace it with Jango's?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Originally posted by JON9000
    There must be some other sort of item that is relatively easy to come by that could work as a fetal clone chamber. Can't think of a one though. As for the bacta clone- I don't have a Bacta Tank Luke. Does he come out of the tank? Could you chop his head off and replace it with Jango's?
    The ones I've seen that could work are from the dispensers from the supermarkets where you get all sorts of stuff for a quarter. Not exactly the same size but might work nevertheless. Luke can be removed from the tank and I also thought of replacing the head with Jango. However, that means I gotta buy more Jangos and the head detail was not necessary for this diorama to work.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Exclamation It's done!

Please post your comments about the diorama on this thread!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor