Wonder if George will write?

If he doesn't do anymore movies, could he perhaps do some of his own EU stuff in novel form?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    He usually farms that kind of stuff out. Alan Dean Foster ghostwrote the original Star Wars book based on George's story synopsis. And he got Chris (X-Men) Claremont to collaborate with a trilogy of books that continued the story of Elora Dannen (the infant from Willow, all grown up). So he may come up with ideas for books, but he won't do the writing himself. I think he'll be more interested in making his weird little "visual" movies than writing Star Wars stuff.

But I think he'll keep getting all these little ideas for Star Wars, that will keep building and building til ten years from now, he decides he wants to do another trilogy...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I didnt know Willow had been followed up with books.
    Do you know what they are called EP?
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    ShadowMoon, ShadowStar, and ShadowDawn, if I remember correctly.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Red face

And the prequels to those books are The Phantom Shadow, Attack of the Shadows, and Novel III: Untitled. I was unaware those novels were based on the Willow chick; does Buffy make a cameo? (Bel-Cam, you're dangerously toying with the patience of the SSG members...)

I heard (was it in the most recent Insider?) Lucas wants to do a historical TV series or something.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I like Lucas, and I like Willow, and I like Chris Claremont's comics. But I couldn't wade through the murk that was Shadow Dawn, or whatever book was first in that series. First thing that happens--everyone dies except Elora, Willow (who, through a completely moronic plot twist, is henceforth known as "Thorn Drumheller"), and the Brownies. Less than halfway through, I lost interest and decided to watch the grass grow instead.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone from Willow lived happily ever. Especially Madmartigan, since he's Batman.
    Tommy, close your eyes.