Boba Fett (book spoilers)

So Aurra Sing ripped off Slave-1 and dumped Boba on Dooku's doorstep?

Siri and the Jedi placed a bounty on little Boba?

Whoa!

That was a cool read!

and what do you think of little Boba wanting admirable, courageous, and pretty Padme to be his imaginary mother?

E3 minor spoiler follows........................................... ......

Per George Lucas, Boba will be 14 in Episode 3 and appear in the movie, but be too small to fit in the armor. Do you hope Daniel Logan keeps the role?

I wonder what he does and if is his fascination with wanting Padme to be his mother have anything to do with his character development in the film?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, the first book was pretty good and the 2nd should be out soon. So we'll be keeping up w/ little Boba up until Ep. III. He still has a lot of bad poo-doo to go through before he becomes the next great bounty hunter.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I didn't know Boba Fett was going to have a book series.

That's totally cool. I wonder how far they can go with it without giving away his role in E3 in the books?

Also, how much can he (between 10 and 14) achieve as a character and still be believable?

I'm not sure he should be so "Bad-Azz" in E3, but still rather a victim of circumstances.

While he does learn to bounty hunt, I will be fascinated with him. It's hard to think of him as the protagonist though. I'd hated him for so long for going after Han...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Question

I posted this elsewhere and I still can't remember where I heard it, but isn't the BF "series" just going to be once-a-year hardback books? Can anyone verify that for me? How 'bout you? (Dr. Hibbard points to camera)
    "That's what Sheev said."

I think the second comes out in October or November--they posted a pic and short synopsis on starwars.com.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, look at us. The three of us (Bel-Cam Jos, El Chuxter, and Tycho) back together again!

There's still a speederbike scene waiting in The Return of the Resculpts thread someplace in the POTJ section guys...

But I recommended to Steve that either one of you, or both become the comics and books reporter on this site. I've lost much of the time I had when I used to do it.

Interested takers? Send Steve a note. I'll back you up.