Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trilogy Deleted Scenes

When they finally get round to making a DVD of the origional trilogy, which scenes would you like to see put back in?

I can't think of many at the moment but there is one, all of the Wampa's attacking the base and Lando on the outside of the falcon on bespin.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I'd like to see the original Cantina sequence revamped and put in, along with the scenes where Luke sees the fighting in the sky with his electrobinocs and then goes to Anchorhead and talks to Biggs. They definitely have the footage in their vault since they put it on Behind the Magic, don't know if they could revamp it enough though. Some of it's in black & white I think.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah, I'd love to see those scenes, but I'm glad they're not in the films, I don't think that the begining scenes would have worked as well with them in!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

they just better not screw them up to bad.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

What is there to screw up, all they have to do is clean up the picture, it's not like that scene needs thousands of special effects although nowing GL, he'll probably end up CGing the treadwell and making it do all kinds of stupid things "that I wanted to do but never really had the chance" he always says that.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I want to see when 3PO takes the warning sign off the door while chasing after Han and Leia in the corridor then the Snowtroopers run in there afterwards only to get mauled by a bunch of Wampas.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Put back in? ZERO, none, nada. I wouldn't like to see any more scenes added into the films themselves, they were cut for a reason.

I would like to see all the deleted scenes on their own though. Especially the ROTJ sandstorm, the rest of the ANH "rebel hangar" scene, the Toshi station bits, the alternate cantina sequence...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would love to see the Wampa attack sequence, since that has always been the sequence I was most intrigued with. The sandstorm would be great too.

But I agree, maybe on their own. I was pretty unhappy with the festering poo doo Jabba in ANH.

I didn't meen put back in the movie, I meant in a special section, so they can be viewed indevidually on the Special Features menu, like TPM.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008