Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking teemto with droid pics!

just found these at rebelscum.com what do you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teemto3.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	2540  
    "Luke Iam your father's mother's friend's penpal,witch makes us absolutly nothing."

Great figure but he really needs a pod racer!! That would make this figure 10 times better!!
    need vintage parts and weapons

heres a better shot of the droid.

Name:	teemto1.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	2541  
    "Luke Iam your father's mother's friend's penpal,witch makes us absolutly nothing."

Very cool. He certainly looks much better then the prototype version that we have seen before. The detailing and paint job is vastly improved. And I love the droid and piece of podrace engine. That is just a great huge pack-in, making this figure well worth the 5.00-6.00 purchase.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Great. Now kids can re-create the cut "Teemto is run over by a scavenger droid" scene.

But it looks good. Hopefully the droid/pod isn't a slightly articulated statue.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Looks great! The figure and droid seem very well detailed. Can't wait to get him!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

wow that's one big droid, I thought he was just coming with a normal pit droid....
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Hasbro I love you That's fantastic mate! Teemto has odd eyes but i can fix that. With the goggles over them they won't seem quite so mad and staring but this is a very very cool set. I'm salivating already, how long do I have to wait for this? Gonna go put this sucker on pre-order right now... :happy:

Teemto es bueno. Haha, that's a pretty big droid to fit inside a bubble on the card.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Here's a quick comparison of the prototype version (left) of Teemto with the completed version (right). Other then as EJ said, him having weird eyes, he looks alot better. Can't wait for him to be released. Good job Hasbro.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	teemto comparison.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	2543  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.