Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 400th Figure

400th Figure

It could be likely that we will reach the 400 figures mark either by the end of this year or early next year, if Hasbro where to make a big deal out of it like they did with 300 what do you think they would make as a spaecial figure?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Even going by Hasbro's silly numbering method (Don't get me started on that), they should reach 400 sometime early next year. I doubt that that Hasbro will bother to commemerate the 400th figure. I wouldn't be suprised to see somthing big for the 500th figure though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i don't remeber them ever doing that for 200 or 100...maybe it's a 300 figure thing...so maybe we get something big for 600...
    peace
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Well, they never considered trying it, until after they did it to the Batman line. The 100th Batman figure from 1996 sold like hotcakes, so they did some ingenous counting and released Boba Fett as the 300th figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100th edition batman.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	2546  

And then in 2000, they also did a 200th edition Batman figure. So maybe Hasbro has somthing up it's sleeve for the 400th Star Wars figure. Geez, 200 figures of just Batman. And I thought Hasbro did alot of Maul's, Obi's, and Qui's.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200th editon batman.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	2547  

Imagine.....if they can do 200 Batman.....how many Tatoonie Luke's can they make?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

i remember them doing sumthing for the 200th and 100th but it wast as big aas the 300th one...hmm possible a special darth maul for # 400??
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

CC, they never did anything for the 100th and 200th Star Wars Figures. The 100th figure according to Hasbro was Han Solo: Carbonite in the vintage line. And the 200th was Mara Jade in the POTF2 Expanded Universe line. Of course, Hasbro really fudged the numbers to come up with that.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nah, it'll be something that we've all been asking for for ages like............................................um .................................................. .........................ah....................... ....................hold on............................................oh yeah that's it LUKE JEDI!!!!!!!!!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I could've sworn with the 52 figures this year, and 48 of the 57 POTJ figures (Counting both Biker Scout variants) that would make an equal 100 more. Don't remember when 300th Boba Fett came out though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"