Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FlashBack Figure scans

I've added a page of the FlashBack Figures if you're interested. Once again, if anyone has any information that I've omitted, PLEASE feel free to let me know
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Very interesting )
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thats very interesting indeed...aside the card variations, there were no variations on the figures. This Flashback line is one of my favorites, IMO its even better than the POTF2 commtech line.
    As always...........L

R2...

When are you going to take you vast knowledge of toys and join up with SSG?

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Paraphrasing Max Shrek (AKA Christopher Walken from Batman Returns):

"SirSteve and r2d2...The visionary alliance!!!"

Originally posted by Lobito
    Thats very interesting indeed...aside the card variations, there were no variations on the figures. This Flashback line is one of my favorites, IMO its even better than the POTF2 commtech line.
    I'll second that Even though the commtech chip figures are pretty well detailed (Han and Stormtrooper). Something about the Flashback figures makes me like them,maybe because of the flashback card? But I love them,not including R2!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I have to disagree on this one. The CTC POTF2 line has much greater appeal to me than the Classic waves. The only thing the Flashback line had going for it are the flashback pictures. Now that we've seen EP1 they don't seem special anymore. At least with the CTC line we had something new: figures that recreated specific scenes from the movie along with the CT chips. Granted they sounded like crud, but I would rather have the chips than the pix anyday.

I will say that the nice thing about the classic line is that we got the Throne room Leia version, the Hoth chewie version, a new adult Anakin, and finally an Aunt Beru.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Lightbulb Hey, SirSteve.....

....maybe if we all honk at the same time, r2dee2 will join SSG as a moderator! We could try it and see if we can get her attention!

TI7
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thumbs up

I liked the FB line for what it offered, (New figures, better sculpting and the FB of course). The commtech line was great also, but IMO the FB version is better.
    As always...........L

Talking Thanks!

SS...thanks for the offer "again", but I would be a redundant addition to your fantastic site...... whenever I put up a new page, I get Thrawn's input, as he's the Jedi Master! ....besides, I am a part of the Staff aren't I...from a certain point of view......now that I have the offical SirStevesGuide T-shirt that you were kind enough to give me at Alphacon

Thanks for the HONK!! ..... I was kindly offered moderator status, but for my own personal reasons chose to decline.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]