Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If you saw that Series Alpha Action Fleet B-wing, it'd be clear why it's a "B"wing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Dak Powers
    Actually, what I've heard is-- Incom made the X wing, and then the Y wing... General Dodonna designed the A wing, and then the same company who made those made the B wing soon after, and implemented them into the rebellion's fleet by Ackbar. There's also an E wing in the EU, so I wonder if there's a C and D wing?
    There are actually quite a few Rebel wings. There are the common ones from the movies (A-Wing, X-Wing, Y-Wing, and B-Wing). Then in the Expanded Universe there are many more (E-Wing, K-Wing, T-Wing, V-Wing, and TIE-Wing).

Originally posted by JediTricks
    If you saw that Series Alpha Action Fleet B-wing, it'd be clear why it's a "B"wing.
    Another reason it could stand for Bi-Wing instead of changing the name. They originally were gonna have it look like a B but due to changes they just gave it another reason.

Also, the V-wing, if you play Rogue Squadron, it looks NOTHING like a V.

Anyone else notice that while english is "basic" in the SW universe, they go by a different alphabet, yet the A, B, X and Y characters are from our alphabet?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Also, the V-wing, if you play Rogue Squadron, it looks NOTHING like a V.
    I can see a V when looking at the V-Wing. You just got to be creative with them. Just look at the pic of the B-Wing I posted. I showed how it looks like a B.

Nah, I think you're seeing things. I think they just started over at the beginning of the alphabet with the A- and B-Wings since they had the X- and Y-Wings. There's no way this ship looks anything like a B. The designer who came up with the name was probably waiting for G.Lu. to approve the drawing and came up with the name on the fly.

G.Lu.: So, what do you call this one?

Designer: Uhhh. (quickly looks around the room and sees a bee buzzing around outside the window) The B-wing.

G. Lu.: Whatever.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite

There are actually quite a few Rebel wings. There are the common ones from the movies (A-Wing, X-Wing, Y-Wing, and B-Wing). Then in the Expanded Universe there are many more (E-Wing, K-Wing, T-Wing, V-Wing, and TIE-Wing).
    Never heard of the K- or T-Wings, but that's why I hate EU sometimes. Nothing original and most of the time (like the TIE-Wings, ugh...) even the stuff they copy turns out retarded.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite

I can see a V when looking at the V-Wing. You just got to be creative with them. Just look at the pic of the B-Wing I posted. I showed how it looks like a B.
    I think the B in the B-wing is something abstract. You just have to stare at it a long time and then your mind will start to see it. It's like looking at a Jackson Pollack painting!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

t-wing ... ???

t = = = = = X (a t-wing shooting a X-wing)

O.K. so I'm bored it's 3:00 in the morning and I'm still at work...

H H H (team of tie fighters) ...

Um... does any of this really matter that much? I mean, its a cool looking toy. They could call if a Crap-Wing and I'd still like it, because hey - it's star wars.

|o| <---this is a tie fighter <o> ----vader's one (well...almost) >o< ---xwing :P

Pedro Telles