Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Geonosian picador!! To be or Not to be

Hey everyone. Long time no speak.
    Everytime I log on the net www.sirstevesguide.com I always hope to see a Geonosian picador riding an orray figure. Please someone anyone if Hasbro will make a best like toy of this. An orray the size of the Reek and a Geo pcador on top of it of next to it.
    Thanks gys for your time.

Ok then...people I need your help.

I think this figure would be really cool; but you have to give Hasbro time to get the really mean beasties out first. Kids will be more receptive to having a Reek or an Acklay over a simple beast of burden. Who knows though we might see it in a year or so.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

THANKS BUDDY.
    A YEAR OR SO........CAN ANYONE PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS WHAT SO EVER ABOUT THIS BEING MADE.
    tHANKS.

Sorry about the caps.

I want the picador too, it will go well with the arena playset when it comes out!
    The force will be with you- always...

Don't we have one already.....technically anyway?
    I think that the Geonosian that comes with the Massiff is a Picador - it doesn't have the wings. Isn't that what a Picador is?
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Originally posted by Lman316
    Don't we have one already.....technically anyway?
    I think that the Geonosian that comes with the Massiff is a Picador - it doesn't have the wings. Isn't that what a Picador is?
    No, thats a Massif. The picador is the Geonosian creature that rides the orray in the arena.
    The picadors and orrays elecrticute the beasts in the arena.

Originally posted by Geonosian

No, thats a Massif. The picador is the Geonosian creature that rides the orray in the arena.
    The picadors and orrays elecrticute the beasts in the arena.
    Yes, the Massiff the is the featured figure in that package, but there is a pack-in Geonosian that comes with it. And I'm sure, because it doesn't have wings, that it would be called a Picador.
    That's all I'm saying .

Check out the picture I'm including...

End .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	massiffwpicador.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	2062  
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Hmmmm I see what you mean. Do you have a pic of it from another angle?