Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

WWATPT Voting Time Who's Who?

Welcome to my newest thread, Who's Who Among the Prequel Trilogy. You can find a similar thread in the Original Trilogy section.

This is a voting thread. I will ask a question and you will vote for ONE creature/character that best fits the question.

Question number one: Who is the stinkiest creature/character in the Prequel Trilogy?

I was going to vote for that tick cow thing in AOTC, but cows do not stink that bad. I also thought of Po Nudo the walrus man senator from AOTC, Passel Argente, Boles Rorr the podracer from Ep1, Wookies from ROTS, and, it goes without saying, the REEK from AOTC. There is also the nexu and acklay. But, since he made an appearance, I will have to vote for Jabba the Hutt.

RESULTS
    Q1-stinkiest

Oppo Rancisis. I bet he smells like an old folks home buried under a mound of garbage.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Jar Jar, you can tell he spends a lot of time wallowing in muck.

I was going to vote for that tick cow thing in AOTC, but cows do not stink that bad.
    That is known as a Shaak.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anakin when he's all crispy. Actually, he might smell pretty good, like a barbequed and hickory smoked.

I'll go with Count Dooku - old people smell.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

How about the Eopie. As Jar Jar likes to say p-u sir
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Dex smells the worst. Cooking and sweating all day and he has 4 arm pits.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Chewbacca gets my vote...just think of the dried up turds matted into his fur back there. Disgusting.

Q2: Who smells the best?

This one is easy! It has to be Padme. I mean she even managed to marry a JEDI who had made promises to the order.

RESULTS (so far keep voting! )
    Q1-stinkiest
    Dexter Jettster 1
    Chewbacca 1
    Eopie 1

Q2-best smelling

Bariss Offee.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Padme, no question. She smells of ginger and cinnamon.

Besides, DeadEye wouldn't lie so I think in the case of Natalie/Padme it would be a case of art imitating life smell.

--------

It can't be Aalya because then we'd have to sniff Tycho following her around...