Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This wacky Han Solo "droid caller" variation?!?!? what in the blazes?!?!?

I am seriously in the lost on this one. I look at han, i don't know where this mystical droid caller thing is, at all. If somebody could post some pics or maybe a link to help me out, cause i'm really lost. thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It's the round thing sticking off of his belt that's connected to that huge circle piece under between his waist and torso.

The earlier one is white and the correction version is grey.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So, basically it's just that wacky thing sticking out of hans waist? the magical lever??? i have 2 with white, are those special or just same ole?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My Han is white also....the droid caller that is
    [URL=http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3696]Check out my Captain Lone Starr skin for Jedi Knight 2! [/URL]

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"It's Mega-Maid. She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Colonel Sandurz from Spaceballs

Mine is grey. I think. I don't know why Han would have a droid caller. But thats ok.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've got one of each, white seems to be in the waves with the Bespin Characters, and gray seems to come with Chewie and Obi.
    Never question an eye that no longer lives THEY KNOW ALL!!!

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!!

Here is my DVD collection

CB4 Where you at?

Yeah, I have the white one and I found LOTS of the Bespin figs at the same store.

I have not found a gray one OR Chewie and Obi-Wan.

SO I think your right on that one.

I don't really care about the droid caller, I have 1 MOMC Han so I am happy.
    May the force be with you.

there you go sith_killer_99! if you have one your happy with, there you go.
    peace to all
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!