Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Padme's Mum

Padme's Mum

I know that some of Padme's family are in Episode II, but I'm not certain if her Mum is but if they ever need someone it should almost certainly be Jaquin Phoenix from Gladiator.
    What do you think?

Jek, trisha Noble has been cast as her Mum. The character name is either JOBAL NABERRIE or RUWEE NABERRIE. Well that's what I had heard. One of the names is her dad's and one is her Mum's.
    her sisters are RYOO NABERRIE, POOJA NABERRIE and SOLA NABERRIE.

Joaquin Phoenix play a female? That would be something new for HIM.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

He must be thinking about the beautiful Connie Nielson who played Commodus' sister Lucilla. What a hottie!

Is there any need to see her? Where do we see her? I really dont see why we need to see her mother.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Graeme Blundell .... Ruwee Naberrie
    Trisha Noble .... Jobal Naberrie

Claudia Karvan .... Sola Naberrie
    Keira Wingate .... Ryoo
    Hayley Mooy .... Pooja

It's interesting how the Scriptment has the names in reverse, with Jobal being the father, anyways...

Anakin and Padme stay with the family on Naboo after a short audience with Queen Jamilla. Anakin and Padme's father talk briefly about the attemps on Padme's life. Anakin explains that he's protecting his daughter, and that Obi-Wan is searching out the main assassin. Then we get a short tour of the house, ending in the guest bedroom.

(edit: this is when we progress to the lake scene "I'd be much to frightened to tease a Senator".)

The next time at Naboo is after the Jango/Obi fight, where Anakin is having unsettling dreams about his mother...

So that scene where we see anakins back with him on the balcony is from Naboo from the parents house?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

It's from Naboo, but I don't know whether it is the lake resort, or the parent's pad?
    ubi mel ibi apes

I really hope they don't put this in the final movie.

They could, however, save it for like some deleted scene bonus footage.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It should have been in the movie...that dress Padme wore was awesome.