Smile Happy Canada Day Everyone!!

It's Canada's Birthday tomorrow, and I just wanted to wish everybody here (and everywhere really) a happy Canada Day with a wee thread. If the mods want, just merge this with the "Canadians" thread. We've got a beautiful country, and I've seen a lot of it, and this day is truly a happy day for all Canadians (well, I mean tomorrow will be, y'know)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!! (this ISN'T A JOKE, by the way)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    HOCKEY!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo ooooooooooo?? Oh yeah I'm not Canadian. Oh well happy birthday anyways, Canada!
    [URL=http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3696]Check out my Captain Lone Starr skin for Jedi Knight 2! [/URL]

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"It's Mega-Maid. She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Colonel Sandurz from Spaceballs

Yeah, happy Canadian day fellow comonwelthies
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

It's here!!! You can feel the excitement mounting outside my window..... please disregard anything I post after this (today, anyways, but I'm sure some folks'll continue..), as I'm SOAKING in CANADA today.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Yay Canada! 135 years of beer, hockey and funny guys making it south of the border. Our True North, Strong and Free!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008