Wink Your Last Vintage Figure As A Collector???

As a collector of Vintage figures what was the last vintage figure you bought and how much did you get it for???
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I just picked up Rancor Keeper and Admiral Ackbar yesterday, and am waiting for Amanaman to arrive in the mail later this week.

Thumbs up

Again...Han Solo Hoth Gear for $2...it has his gun and the figure is very well conserved, but it had no card of course.
    As always...........L

As a collector, I was fortunate to be able to buy all of the vintage line as they came out (from the Early Bird Set that started me off to the bitter end). I only missed out on Lumat and bought him in a lot of loose figures (in perfect condition) a year or two after the line ended. I thought my collection complete.

Then the price guides started to be published and I found a listing for "Yak Face". I thought that the author had made a mistake and dismissed it as such for years. Bear in mind, we didn't have the internet back then, at least not as we enjoy it now. Eventually I saw retailers advertizing it and found it at conventions. When I first discovered Mr. Face, I refused to pay $40.00 for a loose figure, even one I didn't have. I passed him up at $45.00, at $50.00, at $60.00...

The last figure I bought, the one that completed my vintage collection, was of course Yak Face, at the painful price of $75.00. But then the price continues to rise. I'm just glad I got my Imperial Dignitary when it came out for about $3.25 and my Amanaman in the Jabba's Dungeon Playset (Christmas 1984).
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Well, I just got Amanaman, Lumat and Romba in the mail today so those are my last figures for now. I think I'll get the A-Wing Pilot, Han Carbonite and Warok next.

My very last figure was Han in Carbonite. I paid the outragious price of $90 for it, but it was my very last vintage fig to complete my collection, so what the heck!

Thumbs up

The last figure I bought was a Kenner bagged wind-up R2-D2. It has been years, since I actually bought a vintage figure. I really don't need anything except for Vlix, telescoping Ben, telescoping Vader, and prototypes. That's why I havn't bought figures. I have been trying to complete my coin set for a while now. I am down to needing two.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."