Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are you missing?

Just out of curiousity, where does everyone stand right now with their collections? What haven't you found?

For me, it's Tessek and the new Vader wave. I ordered the Tie Inter. from ToysRUs.com, but have yet to see it in the store.

There's a lot of things I haven't found yet.

If I had to make a list of what I haven't found or don't have yet I'd just be waisting my time typing it out.

Thumbs up

I went yesterday to the local SW store and got Shmi and Jedi Training OB1!!! POTJ line is now complete, i'm still missing that EP1 Theed Generator Complex though...
    As always...........L

As far as POTJ goes I have almost everything. I am missing the new Vader and Han.

As for carded figures I am missing:

Darth Maul Armor
    Qui-Gon Armor
    Obi-Wan Cold Weather
    Sandtrooper
    Tessek
    R2-Q5
    Jar-Jar Tatooine
    Lando
    Luke X-Wing

I have all of these loose, and will eventually get them carded!

I do have all of the newer ships loose/mint and complete with original boxes, though they look much better OUT of the box :-)
    May the force be with you.

I'm only looking for EW Vader (Entertainment Weekly Vader? Huh? What's that? ) X-Wing Luke and Death Star Han.

As far as vehicles are concerned....Skiff, Y-Wing, and TIE Interceptor ......Damn Exclusives....

(I hate you Target.... )

The couple of latest waves,Luke-X-wing wave I need and a couple of figures from different waves I still need to find
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Rollo,

I picked up an extra TIE Interceptor if your interested LMK. I was hoping to use it for trade, but noone was especially interested in it.

My local TRU got SEVERAL shipments of these :-)
    May the force be with you.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I still haven't found either of the two Scout Troopers. What's up with that, I though they released the dirty version just to accomodate demand because they made so few of the cleans. The dirty version seems to be just as scarce as the clean one. I found the Sandtrooper at Electronics Boutique but they wanted $8 for it so I passed, I haven't seen it since.
    Overall, I'm still missing the Bespin Guard -w- Freeze Chamber, Tusken Raider -w- Banth, and the Swoop Rider -w- Swoop.
    DACK: "Hey Luke, I must be a jedi too because I can see right through this snowspeeder."

I haven't yet sighted Shmi, Obi-Wan, Luke X-Wing, Han, or Emperor's Wrath Vader yet in my area. You can blame it all on the Jek Porkins, Chewie Mechanics, and Leia Bespins that clog the pegs; the stores probably won't order or stock them until those are cleared. And it doesn't help that KB is overloaded with the Dagobah wave, and some area Wal-Marts appear like they aren't going to stock any Star Wars stuff for a while. Toys R Us has probably had them, but I can't sleep overnight in the parking lot like the scalpers do, just to get first crack at them.

Oh well, they will probably be warming the pegs in a few months, and I will look back at this post and laugh.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thumbs up Going Shopping

Just need Vader, E's Wrath. I've just missed him two separate times at different Targets in Los Angeles. Otherwise, I'm all caught up. I'm traveling home to Dallas this week for a few days. Maybe I'll check the local stores there and return with some goodies...