Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Y O D A Question!

How does the original Action Collection Yoda compare with the new one that comes with Degobah Luke? I just don't know which one to go for. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    -J

Based on looks alone, both have flaws but I prefer the more "real" look of the Action Collection Yoda to the "green plastic with dirty paint wash" Dagobah Yoda. I refused to even buy that WM exclusive Luke w/ Yoda though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like both, but think you should go with the AC Yoda first for the reason JT stated.

MR

Yeah. I like AC Yoda better too, from what I've seen in pictures.

Good luck finding the real thing.

On the left the new Yoda. Right the old. Both look as created by Hasbros 3 3/4"-division. Preposed undressable sculpts. Lets hope for a full articulated Episode 2 Yoda with lasersword.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	2615  

The best Yoda is the vintage one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

LOL!! That is a great pic!!
    How funny...

I bought the Luke/Yoda combo today, but haven't opened it yet, I'm actually thinking of returning it. It doesn't look like Luke comes with his holster/blaster or even a lightsaber! I think that was awfully cheap of Hasblow.
    -J

The packaging on the 2 pack looks bad, it kind of looks like those 3 stooges figures that TRU had for about 3 years. I hate the rounded box, It's cheap. Great idea, but it dead in the office with the long table and 30 yes men.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

JediJeff77, technically, Luke didn't wear his gunbelt w/ lightsaber during the training sequence this set is supposed to reflect, but Hasbro should have included that gear anyway, or at least Luke's food kit and lamp... SOMETHING!

N-2PF, interesting pic. Seeing it reminds me of why I didn't buy the WM exclusive 2pack. WM Yoda looks like he just went face-down in his fondue crock.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know, but for $30??
    It should have come with something.
    -J