Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Jango is so good why does he need Zam?

Anyone wonder the purpose for Zam Wessell even being in AOTC? If Jango is such a great bounty hunter why does he need to hire Zam to kill Amidala?
    I'm a little, no, a lot confused.
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Re: If Jango is so good why does he need Zam?

Originally posted by Mace Windex
    Anyone wonder the purpose for Zam Wessell even being in AOTC? If Jango is such a great bounty hunter why does he need to hire Zam to kill Amidala?
    I'm a little, no, a lot confused.
    As a decoy almost. So if he got caught he wouldn't get in too much trouble. She got caught and had her arm chopped off then, he killed her for talking. Too much risk.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Plus she's a shape shifter and can get into places easier. I'm sure someone would get suspicious of Jango if he tried to sneak into Naboo craft wearing just a Naboo cap on his helmet.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    I'm sure someone would get suspicious of Jango if he tried to sneak into Naboo craft wearing just a Naboo cap on his helmet.

YES THIS IS MY FACE!!!! So i have to wear a pilots helmet over it.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Jonna
    Why get your hands dirty when you can have someone else do it for you?

exactly, jonna

tyrannus may also have warned jango of the possibility of jedi interference--after all, he and sidious are masterminding the whole thing--and jango, as the clone parent, is too valuable to kill

i'm still not decided on whether the sith expected the jedi to commandeer the clones or not--it's likely they planned for jango to be alive and well through the clone wars
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Yes, they did

i'm still not decided on whether the sith expected the jedi to commandeer the clones or not--it's likely they planned for jango to be alive and well through the clone wars [/B]
    Sure they did. Sidious is playing THEEE sides! First, he is the unknowing, unassuming Palpatine. Next, he uses his pawns (aka Nute Gunray, the geonosans) to make like they will be led to take over the Jedi. Of course, that is Palpatine's ultimate goal, but he uses that build up to get the army approved. It's there, we might as well use it! The cool thing will be just how Palpatine turns everyone against the Jedi. Hopefully, EP III will tel
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Plan A was to kill Padme (leader of the opposition to the military creation act). Once the measure passed, it would no longer be an issue and acquisition of the Clone Army would have been a snap. I bet Palps thinks in retrospect that Plan B worked out peachy.
    ubi mel ibi apes

i agree to a point--but when padme is not assassinated, sidiotine allows anakin to be separated from anakin--i'm not sure whether the darths wanted obi-wan to discover kamino and jango fett and eventually follow them to geonosis

in any case, once that has happened, sidiotine manipulates the jedi into taking over the army--i'm sure he hopes that the jedi dispatched to geonosis will be killed before yoda arrives
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]