A thread in another section badmouthing MM

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=11257

Perhaps we should share the virtues of MM with him. I'm not saying he HAS to love it, but he's dumping on our line big-time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Give it a few days, he'll be on to his next crusade.

Should we warn him before VT gets ahold of it?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

As Caesar said, he's always changing his mind, and jumping onto a new crusade. So, I wouldn't worry to much. I liked MicroMachines, I just never collected them all. Heck, there are some I passed on, that I wish I hadn't now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Should we warn him before VT gets ahold of it?
    Are you kiddin' me?
    I'd pay to read that lashing!

Talking he'd buy That for a dollar? ;)

i Was gonna say that i'm content to wait & let posterity make a fool out of anyone who trashes mms, a la critics who likened looking at picasso's demoiselles d'avignon to drinking gasoline but to earn my caesarbucks, i'll try to hork up Somthin to throw at billybob or slingblade or whatever it is he wants to be called
    vt
    ne (now eating): some fernch frahd bertaters, mmm HMMMM

Originally posted by Caesar
    Give it a few days, he'll be on to his next crusade.

Ahem . . .

Originally posted by BillyJAck
    :P me too they just better improve....i'm slowly switching to 12 inch...Jango is very cool and Dooku looks great!
    See what I mean?

Originally posted by vulcantouch
    i Was gonna say that i'm content to wait & let posterity make a fool out of anyone who trashes mms, a la critics who likened looking at picasso's demoiselles d'avignon to drinking gasoline but to earn my caesarbucks, i'll try to hork up Somthin to throw at billybob or slingblade or whatever it is he wants to be called
    Consider this an advance on your payment!

Ok, ok. I just didn't want all those "Micro Machines are crap"-style comments to go unanswered, but I also didn't want to be the only one touting our favored products.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Let the fools say what they will about the MM and AF. Is it really going to change anyone minds, on what they think about the 2 greatest toy lines? But, I would love Hasbro to re-release the old Kenner Micro Collection. However instead of the die-cast figures, put some AF figures with them.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!