View Poll Results: Which Cantina Alien Do You Want? (see picture for photos with names before voting!)

Voters
1177. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Anzati: Dannik Jerriko

70 5.95%
  • The Arcona: Hem Dazon

325 27.61%
  • The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg

86 7.31%
  • The Siniteen: Brainiac

23 1.95%
  • The Givin: Elis Helrot

31 2.63%
  • The Advoze: Bom Vimdin

39 3.31%
  • The Yam'rii: Kitik Keed 'Kak

52 4.42%
  • The Defel: Arliel Schous

18 1.53%
  • The Kiffu Girls: Brea and Senni Tonnika

440 37.38%
  • The Brizzit: Tzizvvt

9 0.76%
  • The Abyssin: Myo

50 4.25%
  • The Saurin: Hrchek Kal Fas

22 1.87%
  • None of the above

12 1.02%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    We need some pics to go with the poll itself, I can't recall all the names and face match ups right off hand.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Pictures are included with the first post in this poll. Steve linked the voting box on the main page to his post, instead of my initial one with the image. That is being corrected now.

But here is a link to the first post in this thread. Click on the image there (or here). I'll provide both:

First Post Does Supply Image.

More directly, here is the image again:

It does say to check the picture before you vote. Everyone is labeled with their name, species, and picture.

Hopefully this is quite clear because I'd like to use the same format soon for Jabba's Palace, the Podracers, and the Galactic Senate.

But Cantina Aliens came first both as a series set, and before that in the very first Star Wars film. So I hope you're all enjoying this poll and it's easy for you to use.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    I had a theory on that one though: they'll do the ones we're less likely to buy now, and the ones we always wanted later because it will keep the line alive a little longer than bottom-feeding on the sunset of the collection.
    I don't know, it seems like the original POTF tried to do that and ended up burying the line. Hasbro's not exactly working to stretch 2002 out evenly, I don't know if they can even pull the line off for another 3 years till the next movie. If that's Hasbro's plan, it seems more like planning to shut the barn door after the horse escapes.

BTW, I still think 9 would have been better.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Tycho
    Pictures are included with the first post in this poll. Steve linked the voting box on the main page to his post, instead of my initial one with the image. That is being corrected now.

But here is a link to the first post in this thread. Click on the image there (or here). I'll provide both:

First Post Does Supply Image.

More directly, here is the image again:

It does say to check the picture before you vote. Everyone is labeled with their name, species, and picture.

Hopefully this is quite clear because I'd like to use the same format soon for Jabba's Palace, the Podracers, and the Galactic Senate.

But Cantina Aliens came first both as a series set, and before that in the very first Star Wars film. So I hope you're all enjoying this poll and it's easy for you to use.
    Sorry about that I was at work somewhat in a rush and skimmed through the first post assuming what you linked was just one pic of one alien. The system at work does not let me view files like that so I hastily posted.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Choices are just fine but realistically, I want many of them but Hasbro would only do a poll of 4-5 max, not 12. That's all I am saying... This should have been a "pick all that apply" poll with this many.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I agree with Steve. I want them all, actually.

Here, we still get an idea of the top 3 this way, which is the least I'm hoping for from next year.

It still seems that would be the Arcona, the Gotal, and the Anzati, at this time, though the Abyssin is making some pretty significant gains. There's always the true story behind the Tonnika Sisters as well, as it would seem they should be made, so long as they COULD be made. (I'm hoping!)

All in all, this poll could be conducted again by the 2nd Quarter (summer) season in 2003, after we have a pretty good idea of what figures we're getting next year. Those choices could be removed (if they're in production) and either fewer choices offered, intelligently selected from characters doing well in this poll now, or others could be added that weren't shown in this poll now (like the Ranat).

Time will tell, but for now, should I do a Jabba's Palace Poll the same way? Or should I let people vote for all of them at once?

(That still could give us some possible order of preference, though less clear).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, perhaps you might want to edit your opening post to include a link to that post's attached image in the top line in a bigger, more noticable font. This would be the link: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&postid=122862
    (you could say something like "Click here to see the photos of each character" in size 3 bold text before your regular comments)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Suggestion noted and used. Thanks JT.

You guys can't miss the images when

all the aliens' pictures with their names are here and I also posted it again at the beginning of this whole thread, so everyone could see it more clearly. It was always there, just I guess some people never noticed that was where it had to be originally attached.

I'm quite happy with the poll. I think it gets to the info Tycho was trying to get. If it was to change, then I might allow 3 votes per person. That might better show the most popular choices. I voted for Hem, but I also REALLY wanted to vote for Dannik Jerriko & either Myo or Bom Vimdin. Like everyone else, I would love them all, but would be happy just to get 6 before THE END comes.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I dont like any of these aliens(catina)they could be better
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"