View Poll Results: Which Cantina Alien Do You Want? (see picture for photos with names before voting!)

Voters
1177. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Anzati: Dannik Jerriko

70 5.95%
  • The Arcona: Hem Dazon

325 27.61%
  • The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg

86 7.31%
  • The Siniteen: Brainiac

23 1.95%
  • The Givin: Elis Helrot

31 2.63%
  • The Advoze: Bom Vimdin

39 3.31%
  • The Yam'rii: Kitik Keed 'Kak

52 4.42%
  • The Defel: Arliel Schous

18 1.53%
  • The Kiffu Girls: Brea and Senni Tonnika

440 37.38%
  • The Brizzit: Tzizvvt

9 0.76%
  • The Abyssin: Myo

50 4.25%
  • The Saurin: Hrchek Kal Fas

22 1.87%
  • None of the above

12 1.02%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Well It looks like Kitik was the one to win in actuality. But didn't they already release the Arleil Shous figure in the POTF line. Who was the Wolfman they released? Was it him.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Your thinking of Lak Sivrak, the POTF2 figure. He was a Shistavanen Wolfman. Arleil Shous is a Defel. They look similar in some respects, but are totally are a different species. Actually, I'm not to sure where Tycho came up with the name. The Decipher card just lists the charecter as the species name, "Defel" I don't know what piece of EU ever gave him an actual name.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails defel.gif  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I didn't get to vote, but would have voted for the Anzati.
    Starcruiser... crash!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Actually, I'm not to sure where Tycho came up with the name. The Decipher card just lists the charecter as the species name, "Defel" I don't know what piece of EU ever gave him an actual name.

I think it was the Star Wars Encyclopedia or one of the West End Games role-play source-books. I don't recall at the moment. My mind's fresh off of doing the Jabba's Palace poll.

Again, with the Tonnika Sisters out of the picture due to LFL,

Hasbro was sent the results here and they should take a hard look at making our Top 3 Aliens for next year:

Hem Dazon (Arcona)
    Dannik Jerikko (Anzati)
    Feltripern Trevagg (Gotal)

These aliens are all easily recognizeable in the cantina scenes, and would surely be identifiable as Star Wars icons.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bumping up, due to the relevance with the current poll for Screen Scenes. It'd be a good way to get some of these characters out!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Re: Which Cantina Alien Do You Want to See Made Next?

In an Original Trilogy Year, it seems Hasbro has not at all listened to our suggestions - after the results from this poll was sent to them and personally delivered to them as well.

Only Kitik Keed Kak is seeing production.

Without taking into account whatever problem they have producing the Tonnika Sisters, Hem Dazon the Arcona should have been made for this year.

He is the first alien you see in the cantina, a huge fan favorite as demonstrated by the results gleaned here, and this is the first time ANH sees DVD release. So where's Star Wars' first alien?

"So where's Star Wars' first alien?"
    - Well, we are getting Jawas in the OTC line. (Jawas are the first aliens we see in SW)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Congrats Tycho. Other than tossing out Hem Dazon and the Tonnika Sisters, they're making the three highest vote getters in the Cantina Wave this Winter.

The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg 86 7.31%
    The Anzati: Dannik Jerriko 70 5.95%
    The Abyssin: Myo 50 4.25%

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow. We've gotten about half of these characters now. We did pretty well.

The Givin (see picture, first page of this thread) is strongly rumored for next year and I didn't poll Myoom Onith the Nightlily who is also rumored.

I hope we see the Saurin for sure, as well as Bom Vimdim and the Tonnika Sisters of course.

Brainiac and the Tzizwt would be cool additions too. The Defel's only last on my want list because he's a lot like Lak Sivrak who we already have a figure of.

Kitik Keed Kak was the biggest surprise amongst the figures they did do, however.

Notice the top 5 highest vote-getters were produced though. It looks like Hasbro was paying attention!

I don't know Tycho, it's good and bad at the same time. I mean sure it's great we have gotten 5 out of those 12, but it has taken 4 years to do so. Being that the Cantina scene is one of the most popular parts of the SW Saga, I'd say it's taking too long. I just hope we get as many OT figure before this all ends. I'm not collecting as much from Hasbro these days and I don't know this for a fact, but I believe the people that are around my age (31) are being more selective on what they buy. Either they have started a family, bought a home, have up graded there collecting to higher end items or am just sick of all the repainted figures and ships. Does Hasbro really need to repaint the same ship 10 times?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)