Thread: your htoughts??

your htoughts??

It seems that the KB exclusive clone commander and red clone trooper have come and gone (very quickly) will this be a very rare figure?

What are your thoughts on this?

They don't seem to be rare in my area. I see all 3 collecting dust at my local KB Toys.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I found a few of them in my KB Toys in the mall, but that's the only place.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Don't know how rare they will be, have seen a couple at my local KB! Pre-Ordered mine a while back from KBKids.com. I thing they are very nice and a added bonus to my 12" collection!!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

They were exclusive to Kaybee, and have been a moderate sale. They were extremely easy to find in June, but stocks are slowly being depleted. I doubt it will be a clearance item, but it's certainly not rare.

If you want some 'very rare' items, try the following:

* Vinyl Cape Jawa
    * Die-Cast TIE Bomber
    * P3 Yoda card ("praying" Yoda)
    * Triple-bill theatre poster (photo-enlargement, not print)
    * Vlix
    * Boba Fett prototype with firing missile.
    * 63rd POTF coin
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.