Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

count dooku

I was just in the local toys R us.. and i saw a lot of count dookus are they hard to find any where else?

Nope, they are starting to peg warm in most areas. Which is a good thing for the people that still can't seem to find one. Heck, I remember going to Wal-Mart the afternoon the figures were released, and finding like 20 of them. He seems to be really commen in some areas, and really tough in others.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah....for some reason, I seem to be finding Dooku regularly here and down the mountain in Cali.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

I have only seen one dooku on a peg, and i got it, 400 miles away on vacation. around here there ARE NONE.

There is a CVS just outside of Raleigh that has about 4 Dookus on the pegs.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Ya he starting to be preatty easy to find now.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

A few weeks back I saw tons of Dookus and Yodas ata TRU. I went back a week ago and they are all gone. I may pass by this weekend. See if any appear.

Still....no dooku or yoda Can i Find

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!

the day i get dooku and Yoda is the day ill go nuts on the board and then shut up about it........
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I have only seen a total of four Dookus on the pegs at my local stores. Yoda is non-existent.
    Casual George

I've been seeing more and more Dookus here lately (as many as 15 in Wal-Mart), but Yoda is still extremely scarce.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK